• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Does anyone know the artist?

Doctore7

May 25, 2017
I've been cleaning my hhd and found this imges, but i couldnt find the artist..
Already searched by the "Oz" signature in every page i know but can't find him...
if someone know the artist this it would be great. Thx guys img432655.png img432656.jpg img432657.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bayern645

Doctore7

May 25, 2017
I don't remember, I just started cleaning my HDD and found them, I already tried to search by signature and reverse search, but nothing :confused:

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
i searched on here and slushe in the cg section alphabetically starting in O and didn't find it, so it must be a small artist that posted a few pics somewhere and gave up

Reactions: Doctore7

Doctore7

May 25, 2017
i searched on here and slushe in the cg section alphabetically starting in O and didn't find it, so it must be a small artist that posted a few pics somewhere and gave up
Same to me, I've tried the reverse search and tried to search for "0z" instead of "oz", maybe it was a zero and not an o, but nothing :confused:
I'm still trying to remember where I could have gotten the images from, and for a moment I thought it might be in the Daz3d forum, where everyone uploads their artwork, In my few free moments I am exploring the forum trying my luck

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
My search led me to which seems similar in style but not the same. That being said I think the artist signature is a stylized O2 (O two) as in oxygen.

Last edited: