flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Why do Enishia's standing CGs show her not having a vagina? Her vagina is just non existent and it's smooth like a doll. This bothers the fuck out of me. Surely to god shark dev didn't fuck these up and it has to be a Kagura fuck up right? It bothers me so much. I hope someone with better art skills than I fixes these and actually makes her standing CGs show she has a pussy and she's not some kind of doll lacking genitalia. (Also the "short king" translation for the skill for "short men" is fucking western cringe and another example of why Kagura is a joke at localization)

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
there is a new patch for this from kagura games that fixes the unlock requirement error not sure if it works on this version or not

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Why do Enishia's standing CGs show her not having a vagina? Her vagina is just non existent and it's smooth like a doll. This bothers the fuck out of me. Surely to god shark dev didn't fuck these up and it has to be a Kagura fuck up right? It bothers me so much. I hope someone with better art skills than I fixes these and actually makes her standing CGs show she has a pussy and she's not some kind of doll lacking genitalia. (Also the "short king" translation for the skill for "short men" is fucking western cringe and another example of why Kagura is a joke at localization)
Also, the people fucked count is broken. I've had Enishia gangbanged more times than I can count on version 1.04 the latest Kagura patch, and it only reads she's fucked 7 people, 0 non specific. It's broken and fucking nonsense to include if it doesn't count properly.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
There's a fan-made patch for the standing CG, it should work with 1.4 I suppose

https://f95zone.to/threads/enishia-...ra-workshop-kagura-games.164258/post-13716178

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
It's smooth like a doll. This bothers the fuck out of me. Surely to god shark dev didn't fuck these up and it has to be a Kagura fuck up right? It bothers me so much.
nah, nothing there to begin with, I checked the JP version
kagura only removes / redraw mosaics, that's all

anyway, out of boredom, I reuse small pink slit from dance standing to base standing pic
and I edited seductive habit cuz I'm not fond of the chatter when walking enishia full naked
kinda lousy/messy if you zoom close enough though

Reactions: flynn1986

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
nah, nothing there to begin with, I checked the JP version
kagura only removes / redraw mosaics, that's all

anyway, out of boredom, I reuse small pink slit from dance standing to base standing pic
and I edited seductive habit cuz I'm not fond of the chatter when walking enishia full naked
kinda lousy/messy if you zoom close enough though
Actually you can turn off the on screen text when walking around fully nude in the options turn off gaia text

Last edited:

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
How's the true end goes in this game?
I'm not sure if I got true ending in my playthrough, but I finished the game with virgin route. Forgot to take a SS but if I recall it again the ending I got was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soundengineer

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
It will also work with higher versions of the patch^^ You have to replace your dart again after the update patch and you have your decensorship again^^

E1ectr0

Apr 20, 2020
Who do you have to talk to/sleep with on Shade Street to get the memory after Harlot? It's the Gossip one that says to "have a sexual experience on Shade Street". I think I've talked to everyone on both reg and lower Shade with no luck.

Also, can't for the life of me remember where the bandit enemies show up. Never finished the recollections with those mobs.

Last edited:

UncuriousGlance

Formerly 'cowo'
Apr 3, 2019
Who do you have to talk to/sleep with on Shade Street to get the memory after Harlot? It's the Gossip one that says to "have a sexual experience on Shade Street". I think I've talked to everyone on both reg and lower Shade with no luck.

Also, can't for the life of me remember where the bandit enemies show up. Never finished the recollections with those mobs.
there's a random fight on shade street in the south alley, still not exactly sure the trigger but it popped up after losing it a certain number of times, maybe 5?

IAMWEIRD6969

Dec 27, 2017
As a noob to these things, how do I download? I'm more questioning why do I need an exe file to patch instead of just copy pasting or downloading other files

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes