Java Football Camp [v0.8.1] [Trombocyte Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Wow so even when you do a restart you still are stuck? I mean does the dev even play test their own game? Yeah so done with this game.
The error in question was already mentioned by LutherGames and you. Did you have it after using an old save game or after starting anew?

For me:
Old save game (0.6): no quest display, encounter (repeatable) with the fat boy, no further content in the locker room
New game start (0.8):
Quest log active, changed content (task to play against the village youth 3 times. However, there was an error here. After three attempts, where you intentionally lost 2 times, you could still play against the village youth, but the playing field itself was empty when you moved around the map. The quest should also require you to win 3 times and not just play 3 times).
After that, a conversation with the trainer and the scene in the trainer's house (first time I experienced it)
After that, the quest in the locker room, which is unfortunately faulty if you fail on the first attempt. I managed to get all 3 to 70-80%. I'm not sure, but didn't the description also say that you have to reach 100% together and not get everyone to 100% individually?

I'm going to try 0.81 now. Hopefully no restart is required. Thanks for the quick response by the way Trombocyte Games

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes