Futa penis poking through the clothes. How can I fix it?

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Random0909

Mar 28, 2024
I tried to use dForce but it doesn't work this way. I'm so noob for Daz Studio... please help me out

aguromix

Apr 29, 2024
Use dforce with animation of the penis, on the first frame to lower it on the last frame to raise and run dforce with animation 2024-04-29 205151.jpg
2024-04-29 210622.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Random0909

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I tried to use dForce but it doesn't work this way. I'm so noob for Daz Studio... please help me out
If something's poking through something else at the beginning of the simulation, it'll stay broken like that. Typically a body part poking through clothes or hairs poking into a body or clothes.

Either you need to move the dress up so the penis isn't poking through it, if the dress has morphs for that, or you can use the timeline like the poster above mentions, and start the simulation with the penis bend down so it doesn't poke through.

You can also add more morphs to clothes with for example Fit Control to try and adjust them pre-simulation.

All depending on how much time you want to invest into fiddling with Daz to achieve desired results.

Reactions: Random0909

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Depends on if you wanted to show the bulge of the penis in the skirt or not...

If not - then just hide the penis.

If you did want the bulge, then what Nicke said above applies. You need to start with the skirt draped out so it's above the penis and doesn't clip through, otherwise the Dforce simulation won't work normally. Also, I'm pretty sure most Dforce assets don't play well with Dicktator morphs. They tend to ignore the geometry of the penis.

A work around I have used for this is to make a primitive cylinder, roughly the same size as the penis. Then, using your timeline, place the cylinder in a down pose and rotate it up to the final pose in about 15 frames or so. Hide the actual penis while you do this. And make sure to start the simulation with the skirt well out from the cylinder.

If it works properly, the skirt will initially drape down and then the cylinder rotating from "nose down" to "nose up" will push the skirt out to roughly where you want it. Do final tweaks with Meshgrabber.