5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 2, 2021
are you sure futuretist has a blacked account? i didn't think they even have any other accounts, let alone a "blacked" account
Nvm was thinking of the wrong artist. Similar postings and I got them mixed up because of it. Admittedly, Futuretist has been differentiating themselves a lot more from the other artist and I still get them mixed up from time-to-time.

Reactions: claralover

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Nvm was thinking of the wrong artist. Similar postings and I got them mixed up because of it. Admittedly, Futuretist has been differentiating themselves a lot more from the other artist and I still get them mixed up from time-to-time.
Initially, his works were never like anyone else. Absolutely he uses his own animation style. His name speaks for itself. At the moment, he is the leader of the Futa animation

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Found this. He have alternative animations without access. For example this is pose and animation from 2B old content. Now it was with Ciri. Apparently there is still a bunch of hidden content
I don't believe it's futuretist's doing. I'm thinking it's somebody who used his blend files to create this. I've seen this before with other artists. It's still decent, either way. Here's the animation in original quality: Also, added Bridget and Gorou animations which haven't been posted yet. These are official.
-
CiriYen.gif BridgetDP2k.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2024-05-26_05.54.34].png Gorou2K.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2024-05-26_05.54.22].png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote