• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I’m sorry for any confusion, but I actually wrote the game description myself, including the one for the old version. Your impression matters a lot to me, and I strive to make every part of my game engaging and personal. I understand your concerns and appreciate your honesty. If you have any specific feedback on how the description could be improved, I’d love to hear it. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the game!
As for the description, imo its as simple as its 150 words that dont tell you anything about the game. This is the first time seeing this game, and after I read the description I still had literally no idea what the game is about. The description written here is just so generic you could copy/paste it for 90% of other games and it would still fit fine.

Feb 2, 2024
How does this update end?
Does it end with Robert and Bianca going to the party?
After their discussion, it just stops and goes back to the main menu, so it's hard to tell if that's the end of the update.

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
A few pieces of criticism here:

1.) How does it make sense that the MC literally meets this new family on the first night, and then after literally not even 24 hours in the game's passage of time (i.e. after the MC gets dressed after dealing with the pizza guy) the narration and interaction with Marnie make it seem like the MC has been at this location for weeks, if not longer?

2.) (This is a purely speculative piece of criticism here, because I could be completely wrong in my assessment of the thread and these plot points were in the original version of the game or something.) Judging from what I've read in this thread there seems to be potentially important key details to the plot that the player can miss out on if said player chooses not to engage in the sexy times with Marnie. (I'm not talking about the potential dialogue options that are unavailable, I'm talking about literal plot points.) I personally am extremely unattracted to Marnie and even doing subsequent playthroughs to engage her in the sexy times is unappealing to me. It would at least be preferred to have these plot points come up through dialogue with a different character (i.e. Jennifer) or at a different moment with Marnie.

3.) I'm personally not a fan of older women/MILFs and would like to see content with the younger ladies. I'm not trying to tell the Dev how to make their game, just hoping for a more varied development cycle.

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
Is this what it's like to meet an alien life form?!

In all seriousness she's the poster LI for the game what made you decide to play?
She is most certainly not the poster LI, that would be Jennifer. Jennifer is the character that is portrayed in the banner and the thumbnail of this page. That's why I clicked on this thread.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
She is most certainly not the poster LI, that would be Jennifer. Jennifer is the character that is portrayed in the banner and the thumbnail of this page. That's why I clicked on this thread.
I'm either fucking up character names or suffering some serious aphasia .. or we see different banners cause it sure as shit looks like Marnie to me...

Weird.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly? For as good as the animations are I wish the sex scenes showed more. Theres one short like 2 render frame of actual penetration from across the room and thats it. Everything else is covered up. Something I've noticed with a ton of devs now that they just dont show penetration.

Especially with something like this...most of the sex scenes have several different camera angles and positions...and none of them actually show penetration?

The GIT!

Feb 26, 2024
Godson Remake [v0.1.9 GOLD] [Cheesecake3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I don't think anyone has said thanks for compressing the game, so I will. You are a scholar and a gentleman. One thing - it may be me, but the Mac version does not appear to work.

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I entered without expectations and I was pleasantly surprised. I hope it doesn't take long for the next update.

PS: this game has NTR vibes, more than anything with sharing, I don't know if they are my ideas or the game will have it in the near future

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what happened to the maid,
i swear there was a maid rape after gigolo scene before going home
but it was not there anymore
what happened to that maid sequence with lots of options?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes