RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
New player here.

Do I need to play the Chapter 1 and 2 first to understand the story continuity or each chapter is designed as standalone story?
As has been said they're disconnected. Same world, same mythology, different settings, different characters, different stories. I recommend at least playing HC2, as HC1 is fairly limited by comparison and relies a touch too heavily on certain NTR tropes that I don't like such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one warning I will give is that the NTR is unavoidable, it is an intrinsic part of the story and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it from happening. At the end of the game the female characters will have been used and abused repeatedly and at certain points in the story begin to prioritize their pleasure over anything else. HC2 in particular goes out of its way to emasculate the main character, he is shat on just about as often as the game will allow. So if you're the kind of player who puts yourself into the role of the main character... do not play the HC games. If you're the kind of player who wants to do the cucking instead of being cucked... don't play it. I feel like I need to reiterate that first one... the MCs of the HC series are largely silent protagonists... if you have a tendency to imagine yourself as that character then don't play it. The hero is the main victim here. Beware, abandon all hope ye who enter here without an interest in corruption and netorare.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
New player here.

Do I need to play the Chapter 1 and 2 first to understand the story continuity or each chapter is designed as standalone story?
No, the stories are completely unrelated so you can play any of them in no particular order. I recommend to play the 2 first because it's a full game with multiple endings and it's very good, then the 3 which isn't finished yet but already has a solid amount of content. You can check out the 1st if you want but it's older and not as good.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
is the MC clueless and everything happens behind his back or its more like he knows and like it?
He's largely clueless. He's presented as relatively uptight and proper so he tends to either be put off by the sexual activities he comes across or he misses them. Leto is a trusting character so he misses a lot, but if HC1&2 are any example he'll either clue in or the path he takes will eventually be in opposition of the bad guys and will figure things out.

Reactions: bobthe slayer

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
New player here, never played any Henteria games so this is my first one

I know this is mainly pixel art and animations even the H scenes, but i saw the 2dcg tag and just wanna ask what kind of CGs should i expect besides the portraits of the LI's? and do they show any developments throughout the corruption part of the game?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not a fan of this update, I'm just not into the sharing and group gooning sessions. Real bummer to see rose with others not the duke, oh well. As for Cyanna, it's less of a problem for me since I already don't care about her. lol

Definitely more excited for the next update, since I am really hoping for some native girl content. Out of all the girls, the fiesty native is probably the one I want to see most. Hoping for something simular to HC2 where the native girl loses a duel or some shit where she gets corrupted by a soldier. Maybe have one of the native sisters sent to the duke even. Whatever it is, I just hope it's not more gang bang stuff, lol.

Anyways, congrats on another public release. Even if it's not to my personal fetish, this dev is still one of the best out there.

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
FINALLY Another update <3
- Main Quest still good but we're still in status quo in the Blue Route :p
- Hailyn Blue Route Quest is progressing very good, finally we have action <3

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It takes forever to get to the good stuff.....
Of course it does. The HC series is primarily based on story and corruption. If the women fall instantly then the games would be telling a bad story without corruption. Give HC2 a shot if you want faster corruption. It still takes a while to get anywhere but when the brakes come off... it picks up speed fast.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
It takes forever to get to the good stuff.....
Of course it does. The HC series is primarily based on story and corruption. If the women fall instantly then the games would be telling a bad story without corruption. Give HC2 a shot if you want faster corruption. It still takes a while to get anywhere but when the brakes come off... it picks up speed fast.
I learned to never wish for things to escalate quicker in HC games, and to enjoy to peacefulness and simple immersion in the world for as long as the game allows. Once things pick up, they accelerate fast... In both 1 and 2, by the halfway point, I looked forward to non sexual stuff, simple dialogue, exploration, non sexual drama and conflict. It gets heavy fast, and the sex scenes feel almost suffocating after a while.

Im glad for the card minigame, minigames really make for a good breather. I enjoyed them in HC2 just for that reason, especially the one where we go basically on a date with the blue haired girl.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes