Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Had a peek through the preview images in this game, and I'm hoping the GM in this game isn't one of those girls that look like they're in their early 20s. Does anyone have a pic of this GM so we know what we're getting into?
At the end of the current version, the mother in this game seems to be mid-to-late 20s, though. The GM seems to be in her late 40s, that's her on the sofa in this preview image, and the MC is here seen riding his grandpa:

take2_118.png

Currently, the only "action" with grandma, is that she's seen masturbating while watching MC getting a BJ from his mom.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
who is the most famous milf in VN
Most famous? I'd have to go with Ann the Mom from Big Brother. I mean not only was that essentially a landmark game, but have any models been more used than the ones from that game including Ann and not even in just the umpteen billion reboots, continuations, and re-imaginings of Big Brother itself but in plenty of other games as well for a mix of recognizability and ummm laziness...

Reactions: Zoro@stro

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I am once again looking for help finding a game.

This one the MC and his mother go to a cabin, at some point you meet an older man who is a park ranger or something and you end up going shooting with him. I also remember swimming with the mother a few times at a lake. Thought it might have been https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/ but it wasn't (still a good game, would recommend)

Thanks again for any help.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am once again looking for help finding a game.

This one the MC and his mother go to a cabin, at some point you meet an older man who is a park ranger or something and you end up going shooting with him. I also remember swimming with the mother a few times at a lake. Thought it might have been https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/ but it wasn't (still a good game, would recommend)

Thanks again for any help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-the-cabin-v0-4-dr-zukinksky.21104/

Reactions: demiboss

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
So I played a game maybe 4-5 months ago and I completely forgot the name, don't know if it was even updated since then.

The story was that an older man suddenly got sent back to his young days, where he lived with his mother and I think sister. The game was done in a 3D but kinda Japanese art style I think

I remember the last scene with the mother was her masturbating in her work uniform in the living room

Can anybody help me identify? I know it's not Another Chance nor Young Again

I know it's not a detailed description but for some reason my memory completely blanked out on this game

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So I played a game maybe 4-5 months ago and I completely forgot the name, don't know if it was even updated since then.

The story was that an older man suddenly got sent back to his young days, where he lived with his mother and I think sister. The game was done in a 3D but kinda Japanese art style I think

I remember the last scene with the mother was her masturbating in her work uniform in the living room

Can anybody help me identify? I know it's not Another Chance nor Young Again

I know it's not a detailed description but for some reason my memory completely blanked out on this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-8b-baibai.129520/

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can put the relationship as mother, but the text doesn't make sense he was born from another woman.
his father found a woman and ended up being betrayed by her, so the protagonist blackmails him
I thought the MC was blackmailing her? As in the mother? How do we know he was born of another woman? Would it not make as much sense that his mother was cheating on his father, as it would his stepmother? If the other woman stuff is just mentioned in the intro, and is not repeated as part of the dialogue, it doesn't seem that setting her as mother would be too nonsensical right? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Summertime Saga seems to be finally done with the tech update after what, three years? But apparently all that time was just rebuilding the base code and didn't include any game content? So, they will start releasing the old game remade with the new tech from the beginning? What a freaking scam. No idea if they have a working Ipatch for the tiny amount of new/old game they have released. :poop:
Also, some of the new/old images really look like they were AI generated.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes