• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Koikatsu - Help Finding/Modding Specific Text Lines

Slade_Wind

Jul 30, 2022
Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here could help answer a question I have pertaining to modding this game. No one on the discord is answering in a timely manner/at all. I want to make dub mods for some of the popular characters cards made for this game by great artists. Now the audio part is fine, but wanting to change the TEXT to match the dub lines that I put in is the issue.

The intro lines can be found for each personality with ease. And the H scene dialogue and physical interactions with the girls are entirely subtitle-based from a .dll file which people can turn off and for my own sanity not have to additionally toil with. That leaves just the reactive,/proactive chat and invitation options with all the "follow me" skits and "want to study" blah blah blah lines of dialogue. I have various dub lines for characters like Harley Quinn or say, Sakura from Naruto to use in those places. Hundreds of lines, dozens of characters. But the annoying terrible translation folders are so disorganized and finding the lines that way are a nightmare. I'll either get no results or dozens of results... and when i click on one of the results? And search within the .txt files? The lines won't even be in there... so its incredibly annoying and not efficient for building these dub mods.

I could really use some help. Either a working .dll to determine any given girl personalities lines so I can retype the lines in the .txt files as I see fit to match the chosen dub lines.

So final example?

Let's say I want to change c17's personality's (Rebel) dialogue when requested to go exercise. Her line might say "Oh, you want to work out with me?"

And for the new dub line for Harley Quinn ill choose something like "ba-hahaha, you wanna go around with me, puddin? Not gonna end well" yada yada. Something ive got to fit. If I want to change that one specific text line in c17's .txt folders, I need to be able to FIND IT.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP PEOPLE.