Gutts85

Dec 13, 2023
Really liking the game. On chapter 5. But is there really no way to have multiple partners? I went the Kira and Robin route. Having to sit through this cock tease boat scene with Holly and Lexi is torture. Don't mind replaying to catch a few stray scenes. But having to do entire playthough's for each girl seems excessive. Assumed the Sancho mod would give me free reign to be a complete creep.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really liking the game. On chapter 5. But is there really no way to have multiple partners? I went the Kira and Robin route. Having to sit through this cock tease boat scene with Holly and Lexi is torture. Don't mind replaying to catch a few stray scenes. But having to do entire playthough's for each girl seems excessive. Assumed the Sancho mod would give me free reign to be a complete creep.
Yea, not really sure why you're enjoying it, TBH. Doesn't seem like it'll satisfy you in the long run.

Reactions: Grif1001

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Nope. One playthrough per girls, and more than one for some if you want to see the Kira only path, Robin only path, both Lexi & Holly path, solo Lexi and solo Holly.

But all paths are really good and deserve a try because each story is really good and wholesome (minus the Holly one, in some way).

Reactions: Gutts85

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Do I have to work on Linda's relationship points if I plan on setting her up with Chris?
You don't have to ignore them, but the only requirements to setting up Chris with one of the three girls is:

1) Don't choose them at the start of Chapter 4
2) Don't have sex with them.

Reactions: turbojoe
Sep 13, 2020
Sancho's Rollback Extender

For those folks loading old saves and getting rollback traceback errors:

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

...download the attached and throw that sucker in your "game" folder. It's not guaranteed but it will certainly help.

Feel free to rename removing the prefix "2057573_"
Will this work with any vn Sancho1969

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Could you kindly share me the solution if you ever find one? I really want to see other paths but when it comes to choose one I always choose Cece. I forced myself for Lexi and Steph paths but could not manage.
yeah, it requires a humongous effort to choose a different girl than the one you chose on your first playthrough.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
yeah, it requires a humongous effort to choose a different girl than the one you chose on your first playthrough.
True dat. I made the mistake of choosing Lexi the first time through, now I can't get away from her, not even for the lovely Kira.
I'd have chosen one of the others first if I knew then what I do now...

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and Elhemeer

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
True dat. I made the mistake of choosing Lexi the first time through, now I can't get away from her, not even for the lovely Kira.
I'd have chosen one of the others first if I knew then what I do now...
but if you chose someone else, you would have been stuck with that other choice. like those that chose Cece are stuck with her forever :p
at least with Lexi, we can have a bit of variance with Holly. ;)

Jan 26, 2024
but if you chose someone else, you would have been stuck with that other choice. like those that chose Cece are stuck with her forever :p
We are not complaining :D

BTW, I wanted to say 2 things

1- I finally buy the game on steam
2- I just found out than one girl from "The Unbroken" have a cameo in LoF ( Amrit with Steph near the end)

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
at least with Lexi, we can have a bit of variance with Holly. ;)
i dont mind stuck with Cece :love:

milkfaps

Apr 17, 2020
I'm playing with Sancho's Mod and for some reason the variable for the Setup Chris with someone is True for all three girls, is it a bug or something?

I've been losing my mind trying to set Chris up with Robin but I can never seem to do so. I keep getting the option to fuck her at the bowling alley when I shouldn't be able to if was able to successfully set Chris up with her according to the walkthrough. I've attached the stats screen right at the beginning of the game. I even wiped my saves and persistent if there was something bugged with that and replayed until that part to no avail. The weird thing is that in my tasks I always get Chris+Robin=True. But, they aren't together?

Edit: Nvm looks like visiting Robin first fixed the issue....weird

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm playing with Sancho's Mod and for some reason the variable for the Setup Chris with someone is True for all three girls, is it a bug or something?

I've been losing my mind trying to set Chris up with Robin but I can never seem to do so. I keep getting the option to fuck her at the bowling alley when I shouldn't be able to if was able to successfully set Chris up with her according to the walkthrough. I've attached the stats screen right at the beginning of the game. I even wiped my saves and persistent if there was something bugged with that and replayed until that part to no avail. The weird thing is that in my tasks I always get Chris+Robin=True. But, they aren't together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 5, 2023

I don't know the answer... but maybe Sancho1969 can help you with that. ;)
(And if not, maybe just try and play without the Mod)

l0n3bl0w3r

Apr 25, 2024
Hi everyone. New visitor here. Just completed LoF Cece (blind) PT where she got pregnant at the end.
Some questions though:
1. Reading back to page 431, there are 2 Cece ending. I'm guessing where she did not get pregnant at the end?
2. I'm torn to do another PT, since, well, in AL, I chose Melissa, then in BaDIK, I chose Maya, then in Projekt Passion, I chose Ashe. I guess I have an obvious pattern. So, if the MC did not choose Cece as his partner, how's the ending for Cece? I'm okay with spoiler.
3. How do you pronounce Cece? Is it like 'cease' or 'sea sea' or how?
4. Is there a name for Cece condition/disorder?

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hi everyone. New visitor here. Just completed LoF Cece (blind) PT where she got pregnant at the end.
Some questions though:
1. Reading back to page 431, there are 2 Cece ending. I'm guessing where she did not get pregnant at the end?
2. I'm torn to do another PT, since, well, in AL, I chose Melissa, then in BaDIK, I chose Maya, then in Projekt Passion, I chose Ashe. I guess I have an obvious pattern. So, if the MC did not choose Cece as his partner, how's the ending for Cece? I'm okay with spoiler.
3. How do you pronounce Cece? Is it like 'cease' or 'sea sea' or how?
4. Is there a name for Cece condition/disorder?
1. EP4 lewd scene, creampie / pull out defines her ending version
2. No dark endings here, but quite sad anyway if you not pick her as LI. She gets her treatment, but decides to leave at the end and start a new life somewhere else.
3. Closer to the "seasea" w/o a
4. She explained to MC how she "thinks", see and deals with usual to most people things, as well as what she passes through regularly, before the second suicide attempt at the end of EP6. Another example (good one) - in the EP7, in her flashback, when she found the $5 on the bus stop.

Reactions: turbojoe
4.80 star(s) 554 Votes