[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Looking for writer and/or koikatsu artist to collab on optional NTR story

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Project:
MC and girlfriend grew up together, they started as childhood friends and later MC actually crossed from friend zone to lover and started dating her in high school. Their parents are certain they are going to get married as is the MC, however, the girl isn't so sure. She has only ever been with MC, and he is a bit of a beta male and isn't nearly as exciting as the bad boys seem to be. She isn't sure he is truly the best man but she does love him and doesn't want to end things if he is the best she can get. In short, he is the safe guy, the nice one she settles for who really doesn't excite her but is reliable and faithful.

Then she hears about open relationships, the ability to experience other men without losing her main man. She decides to open her options and her legs to other suitors in hopes of finding a more compatible man who is more to her tastes. She is a bit worried about him sleeping with other women, but he's a bit of a SIMP and so she figures he probably won't be able to get laid, so the chance of another woman stealing him away is small enough for her to risk it. Of course he is crushed at the thought of her sleeping with others, but out of desperation to stay together he agrees to the open relationship.

That is where the path diverges. MC can grow a pair, learn that alpha energy and learn how not to put women on a pedestal. He can take full advantage of his chance to sleep with other women to make her jealous and want him back, even if she needs to share. Or he can continue to be a beta, be willing to do whatever it takes to keep her happy, even if he needs to ask other men to take care of some aspects in his place.

I have decided to go with the dynamic of alpha energy rather than "biggest dick wins" because it can easily go either way, which is what I want. A story in which you can either be the cuck or the Chad. Plus it's a bit more accurate to why women actually cheat. Depending on how he acts he can become a Chad with a harem of submissive women or a sissy cuckold who serves her and her lovers to anything in between.

CharaStudio-2023-12-22-11-16-46-Render.png

Here is a full list of the possible directions it can go:
1. Leaves her for another woman(reverse netorare)
2. She is stolen away by another man(true netorare)
3. Creates a harem where she has no choice but to share her man(harem)
4. She becomes a cuckquean and wants to see him to sleep with other women(reverse consensual netorase)
5. She wants him back but accepts that things can never go back to how they were, she agrees to tolerate his cheating as long as he never falls in love with another.(reverse nonconsensual netorase)
6. He enjoys watching her get her back blown out and encourages her to do it more(consensual netorase)
7. He wants her back but isn't man enough to stop her cheating, but she agrees to take him back if he allows her to cheat whenever she wants(nonconsensual netorase)
8. He becomes a sissy slave for her and her lovers(false netorare)
9. They return to a monogamous relationship and agree to never speak of it again(status quo)
10. They break up and go their separate ways(bad end)
11. They remain together but periodically swing with other couples(swinging)

Developer:
VitalSigns Games

Looking for:
Hobbyist interested in creating a VN

Employment Type:
Part time to full time, however much effort you want to put in, the work will be unpaid and entirely done for it's own sake.

Work commitment:
While I'm not going to demanding you meet a schedule or sacrifice your work and real life for a game, but I would at least like someone who has some free time to work on it and chat about the game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: ChaosOpen

PM me on F95

Job Description:
It would be a tandem project co-written and co-animated by both of us. That includes the story, events, and routes which will be a group effort. Keep in mind, I do not actually have much in terms of a story written, I have the basic idea for how things kick off but the events, characters, and choices remain unwritten.