xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I just started the game but the renders look like they're in 480p but the thumbnails on this page look hi-def. I just wanna know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I just started the game but the renders look like they're in 480p but the thumbnails on this page look hi-def. I just wanna know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me.
It's bc the game is currently using a less resource heavy asset package until the memory leaking issue gets solved.

Smaller game size but lower quality renders.

I personally don't mind lower quality resolution, but I get this'll bother some ppl.

Chalk it up to game dev growing pains for the foreseeable future until the game is just all around more stable.

Reactions: xlash

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
" current version with unreal engine has lots of bugs and not worth playing. g fame sometimes crashes "
freeze for me. several times. old engine did not that issue.

new version, new issue. (V2.1 work fine)
what UE5? I know now why the game sometimes freeze!!
why UE5??? it's a weird and silly choice. it's a 2D game

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone know what choices can affect Leslie's 'Love/Dom' state?
I dunno how, but I'm on 'Dom' but I wanna be on 'Love'. It's not locked yet but I just forgot what options will let me manipulate it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone know what choices can affect Leslie's 'Love/Dom' state?
I dunno how, but I'm on 'Dom' but I wanna be on 'Love'. It's not locked yet but I just forgot what options will let me manipulate it.
I only Remember the game ask you what you wanna do with each girls.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I only Remember the game ask you what you wanna do with each girls.
Some dialogue options can shift their state before they get locked after a certain event, but I can't remember which ones besides talking to Leslie when she's watching TV.
Icons are apparently missing in her room... oof.

Well, I just gotta Love state grind then.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes