Silver_Bullet

Jun 9, 2018
I'm kinda stuck, please help me.
I got one ending and continue the game.
But nothing else to do such as theres no gym, no more massage position, no waiting room, no Amemiya scenes, no other quests.
Did I did something wrong? Should I use Save transfer and start again? Or its just end of the game?
[v1.9.6 + DLC]
hi, i just going to copy paste the solution i finded:

demonwolf75 said:

May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made
hi, what i did with your sugestion was, i downloaded a DLC.rar that was posted before, then i copied all the archives inside of "DefaultPackage" in that folder and replaced the files that apeared when i did that, basically i think it should work if just make a folder with the name "DLC" in "Lustful_Traditional_Massage\MassageShop_Data\StreamingAssets\" and copy paste inside all the archives from "DefaultPackage". thanks for your suggestion, with out that i couldn´t figure out.

bigamir

Sep 4, 2021
Heyo, is RoseLake cheattable working for anybody else when playing the Steam-version?
Won't work for me anymore when I tried the Steam version instead where you can't "edit" the values anymore.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
obviously you should have double bed room and put both characters in it when they show up for a massage.
lol, SS changed since I posted; am referring to the female workers one. Eg. smpl6 and 5, 9 and 10 respectively.

Ps. Shoulda inferred as much, since that I wouldn't be talking about the 14th, since that wasn't a scene & the 13th one was explained AFAIR is self-explanatory -.-
Edit: Oh, right, and can be auto-ed for it, so can achieve it w/o knowledge or reference.

Edit. Though, I never really tried pairing the guy and gal massuer to a room, just sent them wherever, so maybe I should try.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes