Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Ok looks like I'm just unlucky with the second Gym Girl Yoko i gues.
Visited the Gym 5 days in a row at 22:00 and never saw her, at this Time I'm alone at the Gym.
I also captured all Areas and did 4/5 Girl Quests so maybe i have to complete the Biker Girl before i can visit Yoko.

Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
Ok looks like I'm just unlucky with the second Gym Girl Yoko i gues.
Visited the Gym 5 days in a row at 22:00 and never saw her, at this Time I'm alone at the Gym.
I also captured all Areas and did 4/5 Girl Quests so maybe i have to complete the Biker Girl before i can visit Yoko.
Yoko can be recuited when u conquor 100% area 4. Only after u recuited her, u could see her the gym.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if devs actually play their games. Why would they want to dilute 3 hours of a fun game into a pointless grindy oblivion?!
The RNG mechanic is really bad. Had to reset the minigame a few run only to be tired of it and use cheat instead.
Dev should focus more of the Bar area.
Such a shame that so many potential is wasted.

Reactions: Riujin

Xenox_HG

Sep 6, 2022
The game is stuck on a black screen when I start the exe... I haven't had any problems with other games; not sure what is wrong with this one.

Reactions: leonidas5499

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
I need to run a run which I don’t touch Miki and just increase her like. Cuz the ending show a picture that Kota fk Miki and so got framed.
For me, the problem is that it's not another ending, it's just a small change, and that's why I don't feel like replaying it. I'm waiting for some DLC or the next episode to see how they take the story forward

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes