• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mandelas FanArt

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Tomorrow I haven't been home for a long time, I had some personal problems, but tomorrow he will go up :(:);)
First, Hope all is well or getting better. Real life more important, we freeloading perverts can wait.

Awesome start to the series. I really like all the new chars introduced and the potential future scenes.
And I might be in the minority but I love all the scenes you have Gail hiding/teasing :sneaky: her assets :love: (the rear view in the kitchen correction ALL the rear view shots :devilish:;), the top shot of the cleavage :whistle:, etc)

It might just be I'm jelly plus an age thing (I'm an old fart) but I think cause Lucas and Roby haven't done anything (in my head) to earn the amazing opportunity of having sex with our goddess Gail, I wasn't invested in the sex scenes (don't get me wrong, I really like what the Roby sex scene has opened the path for as a plot development) and I am definitely looking forward to all the "Bow chicka wow wow" scenes with the new characters. :love: