Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 10, 2022
Bro is already preparing our Christmas present for us

We better hope working on 5 projects simultaneously doesn't make him forget the animation quality for the sex parts and instead putting a little too much resources on the normal parts...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know of an artist that is similar to this? The Marin, Chainsaw Man and the 2B x 9S animations were so good!

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
Kokoboro I guess
He's not even nearly that good, Maplestar's animations have characters not only looking like these from anime itself but sounding also really like the real one's. Kokoboro animation isn't that good and he usually uses English VA which sounds horrible in my opinion.

Reactions: Brazilba

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
He's not even nearly that good, Maplestar's animations have characters not only looking like these from anime itself but sounding also really like the real one's. Kokoboro animation isn't that good and he usually uses English VA which sounds horrible in my opinion.
they both do animation for 2 minutes at 6 frames per second.

Dec 10, 2022
Does anyone know of an artist that is similar to this? The Marin, Chainsaw Man and the 2B x 9S animations were so good!
Maplestar is unique in that he has both rich animation and authentic artstyle. Most other 2D animators I have seen only have either of the two. If their animation is rich and fluid, it's often in their own unique style, which might not be of everyone's taste if I'm being honest. And if the artstyle is authentic (for example, Jxh33) then the animation is often repetitive like gifs with audio. I have been searching far and wide, because I'm a giga 2D anime pom animation enthusiast, but honestly you won't be able to find any other animator like him for now.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Most of their animations are just loops

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
3.png 4.png 5.png

ezgif-1-2c07932625.gif ezgif-1-03de240d3c.gif ezgif-1-4dbb070fe9.gif ezgif-1-7d8bdc46af.gif ezgif-1-172a26c76e.gif ezgif-1-a0cff38b6a.gif ezgif-1-e77bda8a4c.gif ezgif-6-76833789a2.gif ezgif-6-a2b2ae7915.gif ezgif-6-e16ec72830.gif

End of April UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

Here's a bunch of shots that I picked out, I hope you all like them!
The projects are all going very well! I'm really excited for you guys to see!!
Due to the varying length of all the projects and how fast each one is going, it's kind of hard to say which will come out first but I would say DXD or JJK part 2 will be the first to come out of the bigger projects. The Konosuba project is also going well, all the animation is done for it, everything just needs to be cleaned up a bit + background art and voices.
Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and I hope you're looking forward to the next finished project! Thank you all so much and let me know what you think in the comments.

andigo

Aug 24, 2020
Why would you post what someone else has already posted? And around the same time an actual new patreon post is made. The may update is out now. End of may update, anyone have?

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
Why would you post what someone else has already posted? And around the same time an actual new patreon post is made. The may update is out now. End of may update, anyone have?
He probably didn't check last post, thats what People do in this forum which is anoying. A lot of People ask about something what was discuss in the last two pages or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takdrift

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
He probably didn't check last post, thats what People do in this forum which is anoying. A lot of People ask about something what was discuss in the last two pages or so.
First of all, chill the fuck out...:FacePalm:
I posted that late last night and didn't recheck what i had posted...
Next time I'll think twice before posting anything for yall leechers:KEK:

Here is the actual post...

Patreon post image.gif Patreon post image-1.gif Patreon post image-2.gif Patreon post image-3.gif Patreon post image-4.gif Patreon post image.png Patreon post image-5.gif Patreon post image-1.png Patreon post image-2.png Patreon post image-6.gif

May Update

Hey everyone!

Here's an update for May:

Everything is going pretty well! Progress is going faster than usual on all projects actually, here are some progress shots!

Konosuba rough animation is done, it just needs to be cleaned up now! I'd say you can definitely expect the Konosuba or JJK2 project to come out in June. The other projects are making good progress as well but my attention is split between them all so I'm focusing on getting those 2 out first!

Let me know what your favorite shots are from these in the comments!

I hope you're all doing well, thank you so much for your support!

Last edited:
Reactions: huehuebr1999
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes