VN Marilyn's Mansion | a Vertex Bunny Game | Development Discussion Thread

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
As usual with those games, huuuge titties everywhere. Mostly it looks caricaturally and not sexy.
I do not agree with you, but this is your opinion and I respect it.
Everyone's tastes are different.
It's like in the movies. The characters should look good and be remembered for something, such as appearance, acting and/or voice.
VN is limited in this (although games with character voices are already appearing), you have to compensate with a more pleasing-to-the-eye picture.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
As usual with those games, huuuge titties everywhere. Mostly it looks caricaturally and not sexy.
Some people like huge tits... Some people like small. Some like redheads or blondes. Some even like old woman over young girls. We simply choose to appeal to the ones that favour the style of girls we create. We are really sad that you find our girls to your liking but such is life. No single thing can please everyone. (Apart from pizza I guess)

Thanks for your input. There is one thing I would like to add however. There will be a lot of side characters in the game from various tastes. Those upcoming girls might catch your eye if you decide to give it a chance in a future date.

I do not agree with you, but this is your opinion and I respect it.
Everyone's tastes are different.
It's like in the movies. The characters should look good and be remembered for something, such as appearance, acting and/or voice.
VN is limited in this (although games with character voices are already appearing), you have to compensate with a more pleasing-to-the-eye picture.
<3

Reactions: Lanxorn

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Aaah, pweaase, it hurt my feelings heheh, since I'm the one who's creating the characters <3

As wifey bunny, I love my girls with their yummy yummy, bouncy bouncy, softy softy, juicy juicy (nyaa I can do this all day) assets! Nihihihihihi...

Actually in our game there is a spectrum where the player would see many types of female characters having different physical features. We are not planning to stick to a certain body shape, because you know... As a married woman even I am in love with the female body, how aesthetic and alluring it is in every way. The only thing I can add is, "the balance". We're trying not to over or underdo anything. In every character of ours, I am personally chasing for that.

No need to emphasize on the "tastes and colors" thingy, where obviously this is our taste of portraying our world.
Thanks for your comment! As my hubby stated, I also hope you'd find someone in our universe that meets your taste if you decide to come back again in the future!

Reactions: Lanxorn

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
My wife is also a lover of female bodies (especially juicy ones). For this reason, she is my main critic. :D

p.s. sorry for offtopic
Absolutely no problem about the off-topic messages. In fact, we really love these kind of interactions. To be honest, we were planning to open a DC channel for the game but it looks like we should focus on making that a reality sooner ;)