Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 3657392
This is off Icstor's discord. He does not use a lot of morphs he just combines body parts. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I think everybody should follow their own path when it comes to fan art. I've always felt that it should always have a little bit of your eyes and your vision in it I have never tried to copy them completely myself. But that is the instructions that are given by the man himself.
Yeah, my vision of fan-art is to get as close as possible to the original work. Yeah, but no, if you do what's written there, you're not really in the same head. Some things are missing.

the nose alone is much thinner on the game
2024-05-22 18_31_12-DAZ Studio 4.22 Pro Public Build.png

Reactions: csbond2

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, my vision of fan-art is to get as close as possible to the original work. Yeah, but no, if you do what's written there, you're not really in the same head. Some things are missing.

the nose alone is much thinner on the game
View attachment 3660298
I have both a Genesis 8 version and a Genesis 3 version made with those directions. And they both look like the game character. As I said I think it needs to be as what you see but I do reiterate that he does not use morphs he uses different body parts from different characters to create what he does. That's a known fact but I wish you luck.

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
I have both a Genesis 8 version and a Genesis 3 version made with those directions. And they both look like the game character. As I said I think it needs to be as what you see but I do reiterate that he does not use morphs he uses different body parts from different characters to create what he does. That's a known fact but I wish you luck.
Um, if that were the case lol we'd all have linda from the game here? and that's not the case at all. I haven't even seen one that really looks like it.

But fortunately the urge to do fan-art gets to me from time to time.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Um, if that were the case lol we'd all have linda from the game here? and that's not the case at all. I haven't even seen one that really looks like it.

But fortunately the urge to do fan-art gets to me from time to time.
That's cool buddy you obviously know more than I do. I wish you luck and maybe someday you will get one created that you think is right. I'm happy with the ones that I have. And that's all it really matters. Linda has never been a favorite of mine. And I have not done that many renders with her and the Sara which I created is slightly different from the game version I wanted her to be older and did not want her to be the exact model. We all have our different choices and I'm not knocking yours. I was just trying to help you out.

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
That's cool buddy you obviously know more than I do. I wish you luck and maybe someday you will get one created that you think is right. I'm happy with the ones that I have. And that's all it really matters. Linda has never been a favorite of mine. And I have not done that many renders with her and the Sara which I created is slightly different from the game version I wanted her to be older and did not want her to be the exact model. We all have our different choices and I'm not knocking yours. I was just trying to help you out.

Lol maybe it's seeing blurred you know when you get older.

I was just expressing my opinion on what we see here. I like Caroline and Linda, but Sarah is too young. To each his own, no worries. Thanks for the help in any case. (And has icstor also dropped its setting for Caroline?)

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Lol maybe it's seeing blurred you know when you get older.

I was just expressing my opinion on what we see here. I like Caroline and Linda, but Sarah is too young. To each his own, no worries. Thanks for the help in any case. (And has icstor also dropped its setting for Caroline?)
Screenshot 2024-05-22 152650.png
And I will give you this. This is my Genesis 3 Caroline. I did not make any adjustments to it so it's the base Genesis 3 figure so you may have to make a few adjustments to it to make it look like the game.

Last edited:

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Or else icstor morphs the faces to improve these expressions, because there are faces that don't look too much like faces without expressions and that's certainly the case on Caroline.

EDIT: Thanks again for Linda and Caroline, I'll be watching tomorrow as it's time for me to go to bed.

Reactions: csbond2
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes