Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macboi

May 23, 2021
ngl, I thought it would be a reverse cowgirl that would transition into doggy. Didn't really expect the underside shot near the end.
Yeah that cut threw me off lol, thought something was wrong with my phone. First ever cut in a najar video huh.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I saw something on this site about uploadhaven being untrustworthy, something about stealing info but idk do whatever
Happens when adblocker is not used and someone clicks the wrong stuff. Never had any issue with any upload host on this site.
VPN and adblocker, all you need

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Happens when adblocker is not used and someone clicks the wrong stuff. Never had any issue with any upload host on this site.
VPN and adblocker, all you need
On the topic of ad blockers, Chrome (and most other Chromium-based browsers like or , but or Epic) will be dropping support for ad blockers as we know them today. You'll still be able to use ad blockers, but they'll be (e.g., can't completely block malicious websites, , can't be turned off for specific websites)

If you're using Chrome, switch to Firefox or any other browser that cares about keeping the internet usable.

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
On the topic of ad blockers, Chrome (and most other Chromium-based browsers like or , but or Epic) will be dropping support for ad blockers as we know them today. You'll still be able to use ad blockers, but they'll be (e.g., can't completely block malicious websites, , can't be turned off for specific websites)

If you're using Chrome, switch to Firefox or any other browser that cares about keeping the internet usable.
seriously? Damn. Stupid of them to do that, thankfully I've moved on from Opera a while ago as it just got annoying to use. Chrome I mainly just use it to stream so I'm glad Brave isn't selling out too. Thanks for this

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes