Unity Network Euphoria [v0.1.14g] [Synthetic Bliss]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SupahPanda

Dec 28, 2019
How many scenes are there in total? And is there anything with the other girls so far? All I found in that regard was looking at Roxy's butt. This game could be so great if it weren't such a horribly buggy mess.

Also: Dear dev, please do some basic spellchecking and read up on grammar.
As an author, I can with complete confidence say that it is impossible to write a lot without making several egregious fuck ups, even if you have complete mastery over the dogshit that is the English language.

Reactions: RegretfulBliss

Hussar44

Jan 16, 2023
I absolutely love this game, characters looks great, love the humor. Lots of potential and can't wait to see this game finished!

I have found a bug. When doing the puzzle for the camera parts, I decided to leave to the bedroom to create a save. However, upon clicking the bed, and having a pop-up stating I cannot sleep, I am no longer able to leave the room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hetter

May 30, 2023
first time writing here, but in this game i need to say something
LOVED IT! good and funny characters, great scenes, great suspense, really excited for more!

Reactions: RegretfulBliss

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How many scenes are there in total? And is there anything with the other girls so far? All I found in that regard was looking at Roxy's butt. This game could be so great if it weren't such a horribly buggy mess.

Also: Dear dev, please do some basic spellchecking and read up on grammar.
6. Not really at the momment. I'm happy to hear you kinda enjoy the game. I apologize the game is a bit wack atm, it was in a pretty solid state before the latest update.

I'm aware of how shit some of the dialogue is written too. The current way the text boxes are inputed into the game makes writing longer conversations a pain to edit. Not to mention how some of the conversations are probably going to get rewritten entirely for story reasons. So fixing grammar and spelling mistakes here and there aren't exactly on the top of the to-do list.

I apreciate your feedback.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I absolutely love this game, characters looks great, love the humor. Lots of potential and can't wait to see this game finished!

I have found a bug. When doing the puzzle for the camera parts, I decided to leave to the bedroom to create a save. However, upon clicking the bed, and having a pop-up stating I cannot sleep, I am no longer able to leave the room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will be releasing a patch soon to address the weird save/door soft locking and stuff.

As well as the bed not opening back up after the cellar stuff.

Thank you for the feedback. :)

Akrelo

Feb 25, 2022
The journal says 'aunts letter' not 'uncle's letter'
There's a bug I encountered when I pressed E on the receipts and either had the journal open already or opened it afterwards because I noticed there was an exclamation mark on it - was not able to replicate
Lost about 30 minutes of progress because I slept in the morning and then the player didn't load in, I saved about 10 minutes before that, but in that save, after loading it, I couldn't move my player. It was an overriden save, I've made two, so I loaded up the save from 30 minutes ago. Broken save was during night time
Loading the "broken" save from the earlier save fixed it, can move again

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The journal says 'aunts letter' not 'uncle's letter'
There's a bug I encountered when I pressed E on the receipts and either had the journal open already or opened it afterwards because I noticed there was an exclamation mark on it - was not able to replicate
Lost about 30 minutes of progress because I slept in the morning and then the player didn't load in, I saved about 10 minutes before that, but in that save, after loading it, I couldn't move my player. It was an overriden save, I've made two, so I loaded up the save from 30 minutes ago. Broken save was during night time
Loading the "broken" save from the earlier save fixed it, can move again
Ill be releasing a patch today to address the save system. On top of a save file so you dont have to restart again.

RegretfulBliss

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I uploaded the patch. For those who beat the puzzle already, there is a save that takes place after it in there.

I'll provide another one that's right before the new content in a bit.

I've been juggling quite a few things today so let me know if I provided the wrong save or missed something that's still soft-locking the game.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
The game works properly now, but I loaded the save included with the newest patch. Says to find the fuse box but it's nowhere to be found.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes