Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This thread needs something like periodic votes for best game of a season or something like that, and list of winners would be pinned in starting post, so that folks just can get up to speed fast. Like it is done here: Femdom Finder 2.0 Cause reading this thread is a pain tbh, unless you participate regularly you'll get out of the loop so fast.
Like I'm here, just wanted to check what's up once in a while, but I just don't know where to look anymore.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
:unsure:
It's probably different between free and paid because I definitely don't have a plain json file for it.
What I have is a bin file.

Belfast is like... "If you lose you get ntr'd"? Or there is NTR more advanced the story? It seems to be pretty long

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Belfast is like... "If you lose you get ntr'd"? Or there is NTR more advanced the story? It seems to be pretty long
It's not "game over ntr" at all, no it's mostly tied to a few decisions at the beginning of the story making the ntr stat go up.
Mainly, my memory is bad but :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really enjoyed that game, it's rare to have full adventure with harem ntr + oblivious mc + costumes for the girls.
It's not perfect but for a first game it's great.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
This thread needs something like periodic votes for best game of a season or something like that, and list of winners would be pinned in starting post, so that folks just can get up to speed fast. Like it is done here: Femdom Finder 2.0 Cause reading this thread is a pain tbh, unless you participate regularly you'll get out of the loop so fast.
Like I'm here, just wanted to check what's up once in a while, but I just don't know where to look anymore.
We tried to do this to celebrate the 500 page topic, but the idea didn't go ahead.

Reactions: Animefan_09

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
is it just me or this one two year have been empty with good games or even hentai , like i think since 2022 or 2021 there is 95% trash games and 5% mid games ( that dont even complete or just take 3 /4 months to update) , but what i cant understand is there is a lot of idea and theme in this disscusion that if one good dev with normal skills can make a 8/10 game .
so to conclude here is a question what do you think is the probleme here ?
ps :sorry for english btw

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes