Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fioli

Apr 17, 2022
Thank you for the file, I added the already translated 1.85 version in the 1.94, so it should all be translated until the new content where people need to wait for autotranslated.
Link :
Do I understand correctly? Everything is translated here except for dls?

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for the file, I added the already translated 1.85 version in the 1.94, so it should all be translated until the new content where people need to wait for autotranslated.
Link :
nice dude Thank You

Mad2eye

Oct 10, 2020
Looks like there's a bug in the DLC. the dialogue is just "missing tag : (number)" and I can't interact with anything. is there any solution? ty before

1713682926217.png

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
Can you tell me how you encoded the translation so that it would be embedded in the game itself?
A lot of hacky stuff, but a TLDR would be decrypted asset bundles grabbed the JSON file containing the Japanese text translated it re-encrypted unfortunately no easy tool to do this, just a bunch of programming stuff

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
So here's a version with the DLC translated and bugs fixed (hopefully). I wouldnt know I haven't tested it.
If you're wondering why that is its cuz I lack the patience to grind through this game nerds

I'll upload it in the main thread once someone does the testing for me and gives me the thumbs-up

Also, the DLC is translated using ChatGPT, and I haven't even proofread it. Hell I haven't even seen it, really just winging it here

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes