• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.1] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ok so... i started playing the pre reboot...
this is not a rework, it is a completely different game.
not even a sequel, it has nothing in common with the old game.

I don't understand why keep the same name.
it would have triggered less people if the old game was marked abandoned and then a new game with a new name was released.

the new game is not bad. but it is a different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Washington1234567

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I don't mind the new designs but yeah this is clearly just a new game. The old one was generic, mediocre cg, barely had a plot, but at least it was going somewhere. Honestly it could probably have been finished with two or three more updates. I'm guessing they got bored and just wants subscribers to stick around?

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, don't hate the changes but it is a different game. MC and Sis look more like traditional elves and he has a big ass for some reason, seems he became one of them tomgirls. Mika seems to be an elf cousinwife this time plus kids but her personality is the same (Nice, I fucking love Mika).

Megu went from Mika's sister to daughter while Alice seems wholly original.

Some background details are different like Mc and twin sister have been doing incestuous experimenting as younglings.

I hope they sued that driver into poverty. The change from brother to father gives MC a built-in Man of the House bonus despite his absence. Daughters dress like their father was missing in their lives too. The house is nicer.

Edit: Seems he might have merged Maeve and Nuts into one character judging from the banner, along with some of the sisters/cousins/aunts sticking around, design wise.

The creator of this game is a fan of Tenchi Muyo too. I miss the pets and plants though, it appears to be a more elf world. Models are higher quality or its just better lighting.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Huh, don't hate the changes but it is a different game. MC and Sis look more like traditional elves and he has a big ass for some reason, seems he became one of them tomgirls. Mika seems to be an elf cousinwife this time plus kids but her personality is the same (Nice, I fucking love Mika).

Megu went from Mika's sister to daughter while Alice seems wholly original.

Some background details are different like Mc and twin sister have been doing incestuous experimenting as younglings.

I hope they sued that driver into poverty. The change from brother to father gives MC a built-in Man of the House bonus despite his absence. Daughters dress like their father was missing in their lives too. The house is nicer.

Edit: Seems he might have merged Maeve and Nuts into one character judging from the banner, along with some of the sisters/cousins/aunts sticking around, design wise.

The creator of this game is a fan of Tenchi Muyo too. I miss the pets and plants though, it appears to be a more elf world. Models are higher quality or its just better lighting.
Yeah, it would be interesting to try if it was a new game or even a different horny family in the same world. It has a lot of good points. But as a remake of the old one, no.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
How did we go from having a family like that:
Screenshot_2024-05-05-05-22-50-503_pohg.perfectfamily.jpg
to having one like that:
Screenshot_2024-05-05-05-36-15-227_pohg.perfectfamily.perverts.jpg
???
And I mean the design, the plot was not good, but there a 7, the renders were passing, now the renders are worse, the plot still starts, but it is going in the wrong direction, what happened? 99% of the time a redesign is supposed to be for the better, not the worse

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Damn, I'll be real. I'm not here to play a femboyish MC the last model was on the line but still less femboyish then this. Maybe if there was an option for MC body type. And the fact it's a rework ain't helping with me wanting to keep playing. I'll give it some updates but I'm not sure. I hope the does well though if I don't continue it.

HunterPercival

Feb 5, 2020
POHG says after they got so far on the demo, they've learned a lot and want to **redo** Perfect Family. It's not the same game anymore. God, I'll miss this game. I know update 1.1 is early days but I'm looking at a decent game I was looking forward to new updates for turned into impossibly proportioned garbage. I hope POHG at least makes the characters look better over time, but I won't be checking anytime soon.

Reactions: Chris2041

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
View attachment 3604604
to having one like that:
View attachment 3604605
???
And I mean the design, the plot was not good, but there a 7, the renders were passing, now the renders are worse, the plot still starts, but it is going in the wrong direction, what happened? 99% of the time a redesign is supposed to be for the better, not the worse
JFC went from the characters looking wholesome to degen in the remake for no explainable reason. Also less monster girls by looks of it. Disappointing. :WaitWhat:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3604604
to having one like that:
View attachment 3604605
???
In the top banner. we have, going from left to right:
pet cat(girl)
succubus girlfriend
sister
mother
sister
sister
pet dog(girl)

bottom banner (left to right):
cousin-wife
sister
daughter
daughter

you know... amusingly enough. if the wife in the 2nd game did not have elf ears and was an actual succubus.
then this could easily be a sequel some years in the future.
I am a bit confused on why your elf cousin-wife has horns (and is explicitly NOT a succubus). and why your daughters don't have any horns despite their mother having horns.

The tattooed slutty daughters hurt me in the soul.
even if they kinda make sense due to all their daddy issues from growing up without a dad. It still hurts.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Aight, having finally gotten around to playing the reboot... It's a straight downgrade in every aspect IMHO. Less body and species variety. Sandbox mode was fun and had huge potential for smaller scenes. MC looks like the "y is everybody so mean 2 me" meme personified. The dialogue is still cheap-doujin tier, but with less characters and family ties to at least make it funny. And what baffles me the most is... Why the timeskip at all? Admittedly, that's more of a nitpick since I hate time skips in every media as I see them as a crutch to evolve the story without actually having to develop it. But in this case it's baffling because it happens in the first minutes of even being introduced. Like, really, what's stopping from just starting at the point with adult daughters? What is gained from having the slow and pointless intro with the MC being run over into a decade coma?

There's not even noticeable technical or performance improvements. I can't even understand *why* rework it at all.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
In the top banner. we have, going from left to right:
pet cat(girl)
succubus girlfriend
sister
mother
sister
sister
pet dog(girl)

bottom banner (left to right):
cousin-wife
sister
daughter
daughter

you know... amusingly enough. if the wife in the 2nd game did not have elf ears and was an actual succubus.
then this could easily be a sequel some years in the future.
I am a bit confused on why your elf cousin-wife has horns (and is explicitly NOT a succubus). and why your daughters don't have any horns despite their mother having horns.

The tattooed slutty daughters hurt me in the soul.
even if they kinda make sense due to all their daddy issues from growing up without a dad. It still hurts.
Odds of this being another case of one or two patrons hurling money to push their niche fetishes tastes to turn a good VN into their own comissioned h-game is close to 1. I've got a good track record of sniffing that out.

I'm confident that even if that's not the case "someone" made "suggestions" for these character designs at minimum, because you don't have a total 180 from sterotypically wholesome to repulsively degen character designs like this randomly. :KEK:

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes