PLS advise a solo hobbyist on marketing

xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
I never thought that I would find myself in this position, but here I am. I caught the "writer's bug" and now I am working hard on a RenPy project, which will be an interactive book in which the story will be delivered via backgrounds and text.

There is nothing out there (at least that I am aware of) that deals with grannies, and this is what the project is focused on. As the protagonist (first person, young female of drinking age) you will have the opportunity for various encounters in which you choose how to engage or react to. There will be some tough choices, psychological and philosophical undertones, dealing with loss and some others.

It is a very niche project but will satisfy a great hunger in those who are into "that kind of stuff."

So, the help I am asking for is: can you advise me on how to let people know about my project in an efficient manner? My intent is to release it on Steam.

bg greetings1b.png

Last edited:

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
The thing about adult games, especially like the ones who tried to create unique fetishes that most people will not even try, you can't really do more than releasing your game in platforms like steam and f95.

Fortunately, they will find you.