VN - Ren'Py - Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.3] [6Rairyu9]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bASKOU

[v0.3]

Interesting game, the story is interesting so far, more of a slice of life with the true plot not yet known.

The script is a bit light, and the beggining feels a bit messy but it improve with time and I started enjoying it. Even felt a bit frustrated at the end of the current version as I want to see and know more.

Girls design are good with variety. i would say it's an average game but gave 4 stars because I enjoyed it.

Keep the good work.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LucienEvansX

Yet another doormat/illogical MC. First we get the mysterious scholarship for the MC to join a prestigious school. This leaves you with the only choice in the game where you either choose to walk away from the shady scholarship opportunity and live a happy life, or you choose to keep on going despite reservations. The only problem with the walking away ending is that the generic evil rich guy clearly has plans for you, so I find it hard to believe he'd just let you walk away. Then there's the special privileges given to the MC, which include a house, a hot maid, cohabitation with the rich guy's daughter, and some spending money. If your mind doesn't scream red flags with this then you're a moron. Also clearly there's no respect for the MC because rich guy's daughter calls you pervert and is a "tsundere", which all fine and good if you like that but that's not the case with this MC. Instead he just takes it all with no dignity. It also doesn't help with his image when he clearly aims to please at all turns helping at all times to all the girls. There is a fine line between being kind/gentlemanly and going into simping territory and this guy crossed that line. Finally, this last update with a servant that isn't willing to explain her motivations and gets away with basically saying "you won't force me to explain because you're not a bad person" was the last straw. Even if you want a servant the least you should do is be thorough and make sure they are loyal. The only reason it gets two stars is because the renders are decent enough to justify it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

shamtiiomi

version 0.3
    well this was hard ,halfway i saw the kinetic novel tag ,and that stop me from enjoying this game,.
    yeah the kinetic tag means that you cant choose who to fuck so,thats takes 1 star form the beggining,.
    another star bcs same problem with choices....there isonly one in 30 of play and it was a ending...
    graphics are standard for hs2 not the best not the worst,half star there .
    mc is a semi doormat,with too much question and semi spinelees to ask the right ones....another half star,
    i could take another 1 bcs well alltogheter is bad,.but i will leave the 2 for the dev to think about put some choices at least to choose the Li's
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Darth.Avidus

[Played Version 0.2]

Story and length is good for a second release, Luckily a decent MC and no beta MC like in other games.

While playing I got some "Hunger Games" vibes with the difference districts and that you not allowed to travel in between them. The Story with his sudden scholarship and going to a richer district has the potential to be good. Especially with the true intentions of Mr. Himmel and potential politicals games in the school.

All Love interests have somthing uniqe, looking good and are not just a copy of each other.

The renders are good for Honey Select, the sames for the charterers, in some renders you can see clipping but nothing annoying.

My playtime was about 2h and my rating are currently 5 stars.

Why 5 Stars?
    • Very solid Game for a second release
    • Played the full release in one go
    • Funny characters
    • Good quality HS renders
    • Story has potential
    I can't wait to play the next relase