• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Regarding Relegated to Blossom Girl's Toilet [Final] [SORA]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
The whole screen is going yellow, is it directly going in his eyes or something? Oh never mind, he can swallow to remove the yellow. Bro cums from getting hit by a football, the world's worst goalkeeper

SO_RA

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The game is cheesy, I don't understand why it took 900 MB? Totally linear plot, if, of course, the appearance of female genitalia can be called a plot? I'd be ashamed to release something like this. An author with a Junior level in RPG maker. The game can be safely sent to the trash.
This is my first game, and there are many immature aspects to it. Initially, I didn't intend to release it, but some players who tried Ace Urine Appraiser wanted to experience the prequel. That's why I decided to release it for free. However, someone like you, who probably hasn't even played Ace Urine Appraiser, criticized me as being 'Junior level in RPG Maker' and called this game 'trash.' It seems that you lack empathy and have no shame, don't you?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Not much a game, rather a "visual novel", let's say. But a very well written one.

Of course it lacks some arts (as a shoe fetishist, i was bit sad than the excellent scene in which one of the girls forces toilet kun to lick her shoes, misses one) - but i know how difficult is, to make arts. What's inside is very polished, though.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Dear author, you may be interested to try my game too - it's pretty different than your but it's for free, and has lot of toilet scenes.

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
This is my first game, and there are many immature aspects to it. Initially, I didn't intend to release it, but some players who tried Ace Urine Appraiser wanted to experience the prequel. That's why I decided to release it for free. However, someone like you, who probably hasn't even played Ace Urine Appraiser, criticized me as being 'Junior level in RPG Maker' and called this game 'trash.' It seems that you lack empathy and have no shame, don't you?
I apologize, friend, if I offended you. But, if you are not so lazy and make an effort, you can make your game something worthwhile.
RPG Maker has a lot of plugins, working with which you can significantly decorate the game.
Plus the engine itself has a lot of tools learning to use which the game will be more interesting.
In the game you have one pussy for several girls, draw at least a few pussies.
Play at least a few games on this engine (such as: Fem Uzero, Hunter, Katalist, Normal Life Under Fee ) you have a lot to aspire to.
If the plot of your game does not involve complex game mechanics and the story will be linear, it is possible to use another engine such as Ren`Pay.

Yeah, I haven't played Ace Urine Appraiser, to be honest, it didn't interest me. I'm rarely interested in RPG Maker games with pre-rendered graphics. Since I consider such games as an entry level in mastering the RPG Maker engine.
This game I downloaded buying its size, expecting a lot of original graphics, but I was wrong.

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Hi So-Ra. I hope the above post does not discourage you. I know that a lot people on here can be quite rude and I want to take a moment to thank you for not only taking the time creating your game, but sharing it too. Sharing your creations can be quite scary, especially when seeing harsh comments instead of healthy criticism. As someone who has created several games myself (including RPGMaker MZ), I know that it takes time to do, even if tilesets are present. Some people are also not aware that plugins often incur extra costs and even in simpler RPGMaker games, can really add up.

Additionally, I think some posters do not realize that sometimes sharing a game means one is looking for helpful criticism with a project that does not yet have nearly all the assets (such as images, animations, mechanics, ect) present. Sometimes, simple things can be overlooked and it is much easier to go back and redo it/them when caught early.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I apologize, friend, if I offended you. But, if you are not so lazy and make an effort, you can make your game something worthwhile.
RPG Maker has a lot of plugins, working with which you can significantly decorate the game.
Plus the engine itself has a lot of tools learning to use which the game will be more interesting.
In the game you have one pussy for several girls, draw at least a few pussies.
Play at least a few games on this engine (such as: Fem Uzero, Hunter, Katalist, Normal Life Under Fee ) you have a lot to aspire to.
If the plot of your game does not involve complex game mechanics and the story will be linear, it is possible to use another engine such as Ren`Pay.

Yeah, I haven't played Ace Urine Appraiser, to be honest, it didn't interest me. I'm rarely interested in RPG Maker games with pre-rendered graphics. Since I consider such games as an entry level in mastering the RPG Maker engine.
This game I downloaded buying its size, expecting a lot of original graphics, but I was wrong.
Screw this guy don't listen to him, So-Ra. There are people like this guy everywhere. And dude, if you don't like the game don't play it, simple as that. Move on and nobody asked for your opinion anyway

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
Screw this guy don't listen to him, So-Ra. There are people like this guy everywhere. And dude, if you don't like the game don't play it, simple as that. Move on and nobody asked for your opinion anyway

I didn't ask for your opinion either, as it will likely prove to be useless. It makes no sense for me to go to hell since there is a hell like you here.
There are no people like me at all, but a bunch of raw unfinished games.
Instead of insults, be objective that the game is "somewhat" unfinished. I want to hear your objective arguments, not garbage of words.
If the author took the risk to post the game as he did, it's very presumptuous to expect a lot of praise from a sophisticated audience.

Especially the first game, as far as I'm aware, had borrowed content. It's a very slippery slope if an author wants to sell their games. The earth is round, isn't it?

Last edited:

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I didn't ask for your opinion either, as it will likely prove to be useless. It makes no sense for me to go to hell since there is a hell like you here.
Instead of insults, be objective that the game is "somewhat" unfinished. I want to hear your objective arguments, not garbage of words.
If the author took the risk to post the game as he did, it's very presumptuous to expect a lot of praise from a sophisticated audience.

Especially the first game, as far as I'm aware, had borrowed content. It's a very slippery slope if an author wants to sell their games. The earth is round, isn't it?
OK fine let's have an objective point of view, but for that to happen I have to know a few things first. I mean, are you even a fan of stuff like this? Cuz this ain't for everyone, in fact very few people dig this sort of thing. So maybe it's not for your tastes, and that's fine, but read the tags and act accordingly, don't play stuff you don't like, nobody is forcing you. Ace Urine Appraiser had a very hot scene at the end of it, and it's true that a lot of the stuff is annoying the way you keep clicking until the chamber pot is empty, but the idea is still hot, and like the artist said it's the first work he's done. You're the one being judgemental and not giving people a break. Seriously there are millions like you, trust me.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022

And the fact that you think you're giving a "sophisticated" point of view just says it all. Opinions are like assholes, buddy, everybody's got one.

Tonni777

Nov 7, 2021
Jujansol and fomi you're always right and I'm always wrong. There are millions of people like me and my opinion is not worth listening to.
Keep jerking off to the yellowing screens, it's probably worth it.
I consider further continuation of this discussion to be inappropriate.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I think the title should be changed from 'Relegated' to 'Promoted' in my humble oppinion. :cool: :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote