Sex knight Selina and the return of the pervert

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
Character Cards not translated. (Read second post to see why.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I did not include OCRSMTL results to replace the in-game pictures of the character cards, because the results weren't "Ideal".

Here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Making it group stuff to not loose context, but then understand that sometimes it shouldn't group stuff even though it's close together, is harder than it sounds.)

Last edited:

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
I did not include OCRSMTL results to replace the in-game pictures of the character cards, because the results weren't "Ideal".

Here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Making it group stuff to not loose context, but then understand that sometimes it shouldn't group stuff even though it's close together, is harder than it sounds.)
Thanks man