MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Seems like Llama has decided to go heavy on ntr content, he really wants to please his ntr fans which is understandable because there's not much of a Vanilla/harem fan base of this game.
I don’t care how many fans NTR or Vanilla have, I respect fans of both who know how to restrain their emotions and know how to play their favorite genres without involving them in insulting other tags.
I must thank Llama for creating a lot of content for everyone, such as NTR and vanilla, I’m not you to insult some tags and contradict. just don't write nonsense ;)

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not against the ntr but i suggest the scenes should be equal in both routes. So that people don't feel that game is one sided.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not against the ntr but i suggest the scenes should be equal in both routes. So that people don't feel that game is one sided.
Your suggestion is pretty useless since there is way more scenes with mc than ntr scenes. By a large.
Unless you are suggesting dev focus on make more ntr scenes than scenes with MC, because this is what need to be done to make both sides equal

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
What a completely ignorant answer. for each "ntr" scene (we'll define this as Not mc's dick getting wet for this game so Rival/Futa/Any possible sharing scene) There is 10-15 vanilla scene. What do you mean equal?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sexbot 1.5 - Phase 1 Final - Changelog

Hey everyone!

It is time for the last content update of Phase 1! I'm sure there will be things added to this phase in the future, but for now, this is all the planned content before I move on to Sexbot Recalibrated.
The big new feature of this update is an adaptive walkthrough. Use the interface to select a character, then the Alexa Interface (A.I for short) will guide you to each scene for that character in turn. It is not meant to be followed for a 'perfect playthrough' but a helper if you get stuck.
Beta testers, this will most likely be the area where you run into problems, so be sure to report everything in the #beta-testing channel on discord!
There are new scenes in the game, added to balance certain characters and the overall player experience. All previously removed content has been reintroduced since version 1.42. There have also been a bunch of QOL and gameplay tweaks to give the game some polish.
During the beta test I will be adding more trophies to the game, to come out with the Early Access Release. Please read the changelog below, and enjoy the game!

As always, thank you for your support!
Llamamann

CHANGELOG:
Player Guide:
- select target character
- guide directs player to each scene in a predetermined sequence
- will always hide when in gallery
- if guide was hidden before gallery, should be hidden after gallery
- if guide was show before gallery, should be shown after gallery
- WT gallery images reflect core character zeta changes
- WT futa and ntr only show if enabled
- added simplistic XXXmas event walkthrough

QOL:
Added pre-splash screen with loading bar
Added tool tips on MC's menu
Ashley movie - changed to allow touch you and touch me on first viewing
Bailey caught - created a menu option to split the scene, second part requires saving bailey at Sam's prom
Daphne's webcam - can only refuse to see it, if it has already been seen
Added option to skip Mai's call if seen
Both bailey calls cant be skipped if not seen
Alexa day 2 calibrations have a replay break for level 1
Alexa night visits have an additional menu to pick her sub or dom scenes
Aalexa dom night variant (short) broken into 3 levels in gallery
Added a "go home" option to skip the bailey school questions
Each Day 6 post prom scene that involves sexual activity has new text and images added and is fully compliant with community guidelines
Added post time jump bad outcomes for choosing NTR for the remaining side characters.

Content:
Day 2 - Sam movie level 2
Day 3 - Jessica gym peep
Day 3 - Steph gym peep
Day 3 - Secretary level 1
Day 3 - Secretary level 2
Day 4 - Sam western bar NTR
Day 5 - Sam and Steve calibration
Day 5 - Ashley night visit
Day 5 - Alexa sub night visit level 2
Day 6 - Daphne NTR
Day 6 - Steph NTR
Day 6 - Jessica NTR
Day 6 - Meiko NTR

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Hello Guys the save provided in the thread to open Gallery is not providing all NTR scene how can I unlock them all (NTR and Futa is enabled in MC Setting)

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021
I am so very hyped for the new version, even as a certified NTR hater. More breakfast content is really nice.
That being said anyone care to share with the class the beta? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: lipe2410

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

Hey everyone!

It is time for the last content update of Phase 1! I'm sure there will be things added to this phase in the future, but for now, this is all the planned content before I move on to Sexbot Recalibrated.
The big new feature of this update is an adaptive walkthrough. Use the interface to select a character, then the Alexa Interface (A.I for short) will guide you to each scene for that character in turn. It is not meant to be followed for a 'perfect playthrough' but a helper if you get stuck.
Beta testers, this will most likely be the area where you run into problems, so be sure to report everything in the #beta-testing channel on discord!
There are new scenes in the game, added to balance certain characters and the overall player experience. All previously removed content has been reintroduced since version 1.42. There have also been a bunch of QOL and gameplay tweaks to give the game some polish.
During the beta test I will be adding more trophies to the game, to come out with the Early Access Release. Please read the changelog below, and enjoy the game!

Llamamann

CHANGELOG:
Player Guide:

QOL:
Bailey caught - created a menu option to split the scene, second part requires saving bailey at Sam's prom
Each Day 6 post prom scene that involves sexual activity has new text and images added and is fully compliant with community guidelines
Added post time jump bad outcomes for choosing NTR for the remaining side characters.

Content:
Day 3 - Jessica gym peep
Day 3 - Steph gym peep
Day 6 - Daphne NTR
Day 6 - Steph NTR
Day 6 - Jessica NTR
Day 6 - Meiko NTR
Thanks Lipe.
This update seems to be very focused on NTR, I think I will just skip this one and play the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Hey everyone!

Llamamann

CHANGELOG:
Player Guide:

QOL:

Content:
Day 3 - Jessica gym peep
Day 3 - Steph gym peep
Day 6 - Daphne NTR
Day 6 - Steph NTR
Day 6 - Jessica NTR
Day 6 - Meiko NTR
As I said the Dev will focus on ntr and here it is, day 6 is full of ntr. Congratulations to anyone who's into it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I am so very hyped for the new version, even as a certified NTR hater. More breakfast content is really nice.
That being said anyone care to share with the class the beta? Asking for a friend.
There won't more breakfast content in this update, by the changelog. Hope we will get some more in phase 2 updates (y)

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
"It is time for the last content update of Phase 1! I'm sure there will be things added to this phase in the future, but for now, this is all the planned content before I move on to Sexbot Recalibrated."

An actual answer to my question, appreciate it.

Now though, a bit bummed that there still isn't a new level with the Alexa and Sam dressing up as punks and the same with Alexa and Emily dressing like schoolgirls, hopefully in phase two.

Buying this in steam man, great game, by the way there are a ton of mentions of starwars and Disney is notoriously litigious, hope there aren't any bumps in the road cuz of that.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes