Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Wincest with a good slow burn (not the usual lame "lets do Yoga" -> immediate fuck) is my favorite theme so I really like this game so far.
My only minor complaints are that Lyna seemed to go fully shaven offscreen (I liked her pubic hair, Erik did not suffer this fate) and that Erik is maybe a little too wussy sometimes, but I'm sure that's just character development in progress.
Anyways, hope it doesn't get abandoned (or a ridiculous update schedule) like 95% of games I happen to like on this site that are not Japanese VNs.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wincest with a good slow burn (not the usual lame "lets do Yoga" -> immediate fuck) is my favorite theme so I really like this game so far.
My only minor complaints are that Lyna seemed to go fully shaven offscreen (I liked her pubic hair, Erik did not suffer this fate) and that Erik is maybe a little too wussy sometimes, but I'm sure that's just character development in progress.
Anyways, hope it doesn't get abandoned (or a ridiculous update schedule) like 95% of games I happen to like on this site that are not Japanese VNs.
Did I miss any render for Lyna? She was supossed to be shaven so I redid some one update. About the schedule look at the changelog, and I'm gonna update every month from now.

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Did I miss any render for Lyna? She was supossed to be shaven so I redid some one update. About the schedule look at the changelog, and I'm gonna update every month from now.
The version I played (1.4?) she wasn't at the start then changed. In the newer version I did not go back to check. That seems like a good schedule hope you can keep it going. BTW, any chance of a "flashback" with the younger twins being NSFW or is that off limits to you? Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
It's so easy, right? They thing is they don't. The thread for DeadMoon Survival has been infested for longer than I remember with these people that will hate on the game till they die. Instead of simply leaving 1 bad comment only and then ignoring it, they come back every update to shit on it because they have nothing better to do.

It gets very fucking annoying after some time. But I guess it happens everywhere, just humanity and our tribalism like always :cautious:
Ignore the drama, this forum in general have a problem with these swarms of guys coming to spam the threads of any game that
is not a Chad Thundercock self-insert simulator. It's a pretty pathetic and sad situation overall.

Your game is actually very well written and is pretty entertaining, the plot is really good. Follow your own ideas for
the game, you are on the right track.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I find this VN to be unique and most enjoyable. I implore the dev to keep sticking to their plan and avoid making changes due to some negative feedback here. Judging from the devs responses, that won't happen, thank goodness. Looking forward to the next update and thank you dev for the great VN .

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 267 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes