negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Wasn't there a way to kind of cheat your way to insta-unlocking most achievements for those extra starting points?
I think I have done it before but now I seem to fail to find info online on how to do it again.
You were supposed to go to some save or ini file or something and change 0 to 1 after some lines, right?
But if I remember correctly I have failed to find those achievement corresponding lines of text in the file last few times I looked.

Do we just go to wiki and copy paste them and that would work or did something change. Is it still possible to cheat your way to achievement points?
For anyone interested on all achievements on ironman, all outfits and majority of the events seen (86,7%), here's a profile file, just change the .txt into .json and plop it down to the ToA appdata folder, or just copy and paste the parts you want into your own from that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeLigma98

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes, there is that ending but they want to be the slave/pet of the drow and not the beast she has. Although i would love to get more art to the ending with the beast, there is only text what happens.
I never said that I wanted to be the slave/pet. Although, that isn't such a bad idea.
There's no ending with her, but you can choose spending three days violated by her without having any rest every time you meet a huntress, so it's fairly happy non-ending.
This is closer to how things should go. Only problem is the other drow would try to steal you away.

TariSilverbough

Feb 23, 2023
For anyone interested on all achievements on ironman, all outfits and majority of the events seen (86,7%), here's a profile file, just change the .txt into .json and plop it down to the ToA appdata folder, or just copy and paste the parts you want into your own from that.
i cannot for the life of me figure this shit out aaaaaa, i feel stupid af

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i cannot for the life of me figure this shit out aaaaaa, i feel stupid af
You can access appdata folder by windows button+r, type "%appdata%" (without quotes) and find "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder, or just go ingame and open the save menu and then click the button upper right corner:
1717180915335.png
There you'll find few files, but the one you want to look for is "profile.json", replace it with the one i've provided or just remove everything from it and then copy&paste the text from the .txt into it.

If you cannot see the file name extensions, here's the steps to show them:
  1. Open File Explorer (open any folder).
  2. Click the View tab.
  3. Select "File name extension"
  4. Optionally, you can enable Hidden items.
  5. Filename extensions will now be visible.
Here's a visual aid:
1717181813854.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeLigma98

TariSilverbough

Feb 23, 2023
You can access appdata folder by windows button+r, type "%appdata%" (without quotes) and find "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder, or just go ingame and open the save menu and then click the button upper right corner:
View attachment 3690783
There you'll find few files, but the one you want to look for is "profile.json", replace it with the one i've provided or just remove everything from it and then copy&paste the text from the .txt into it.

If you cannot see the file name extensions, here's the steps to show them:
  1. Open File Explorer (open any folder).
  2. Click the View tab.
  3. Select "File name extension"
  4. Optionally, you can enable Hidden items.
  5. Filename extensions will now be visible.
Here's a visual aid:
View attachment 3690836
thanks man god bless

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I have noticed that I'm one hit killing all enemies and found that I have Strength Up x 266 buff. After trying to find out how I got it and why it doesn't go away it increased to Strength Up x 281. It means I have almost 300 strength which buffs damage from most combat skills and every hit now deals ~300dmg. How did I even get it? Combat is dumb now. Seems like it decays very slowly with time but every combat encounter and some noncombat ones increase it further. My current hero is lvl 34 Enchantress and can kill anything with ease anyway so I didnt notice when the Strength Up started exactly until I accidentally one hitted Dark Knight. And no, I'm not cheating, this is vanilla game behavior.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes