• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been saving this for years and finally got around it, ended up finishing in one sitting.

One of the best games out there, to the point that I was skipping over adult scenes to get to the next story element. Funny but not cringe is a hard combo to pull off, kudos to the writers.

BUT! I was expecting a lot more content-wise. Game has been in the works since 2018 and there's only been Season 1 after FIVE years and that too barely feels like its begun (which is not a bad thing).

But isn't the process far too slow? Is there any special reason for that?
Well, until very recently the dev was a part timer (as he has stated already on his Patreon and around here) with job and private life and all that. So this game was always taking a back seat. This should be finished now, however, and we're all hoping for a slight increase in the release cycle.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Been saving this for years and finally got around it, ended up finishing in one sitting.

One of the best games out there, to the point that I was skipping over adult scenes to get to the next story element. Funny but not cringe is a hard combo to pull off, kudos to the writers.

BUT! I was expecting a lot more content-wise. Game has been in the works since 2018 and there's only been Season 1 after FIVE years and that too barely feels like its begun (which is not a bad thing).

But isn't the process far too slow? Is there any special reason for that?
Basically what Cartageno said
Hobby/passion project until now.

Now after steam I'm going full-time. And after season 2 release it will be much quicker :)!

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021

Now after steam I'm going full-time. And after season 2 release it will be much quicker :)!
That's great news. Do you think the pure VN version would be out with S2 as well or is that after? I'd really love to see that asap

Reactions: ziggy81

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That's great news. Do you think the pure VN version would be out with S2 as well or is that after? I'd really love to see that asap
From my knowledge, pure VN mode is in the latest version on Steam/Patreon. Only it isn't leaked here (yet), cause it adds only VN more and lore.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024

really waiting for more news - so far you've done extremely good job. it's one of the best and most interesting games around. glad you're back at it. and congratulations on your wedding. all the best to you and your wife

Reactions: Displayme

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019

Wasn't expecting this news but this is awesome from a consumer perspective.
Everything alright IRL though? This is a large change with some hefty connotations.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
game was released 2 days ago.
No, not on Patreon and from the look neither on Steam - although Steam is a bitch and want login to see the game...
Also if it would have been released this thread would be much more active.

Reactions: ziggy81

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yes. No. 7.
I'm too nice:
Yes, it is. No, it isn't here. It will need 7 time units until it arrives here. What time units? Most likely it would be Parsecs.
Uh... Okay. I am missing some context here.
I'll just ask in a more clearer way.... Is it still a grind machine or pure VN or both? There was a mention that there would be a choice for pure VN experience in the future.
I'd have to play from the very beginning 'cause I don't remember shit. Been more than a year. What I do remember is wanting to kill myself from just walking around that house, reading the same lines and no saves!
No time jokes. I mean no time for jokes. Shit! Just yes or no.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Uh... Okay. I am missing some context here.
I'll just ask in a more clearer way.... Is it still a grind machine or pure VN or both? There was a mention that there would be a choice for pure VN experience in the future.
I'd have to play from the very beginning 'cause I don't remember shit. Been more than a year. What I do remember is wanting to kill myself from just walking around that house, reading the same lines and no saves!
No time jokes. I mean no time for jokes. Shit! Just yes or no.
S01 that is being sold on Steam (added over a month ago) and the Patreon release of S01 which was a week or so later, has "VN" mode and a bunch of lore (reading material), but zero new content.

That version is not here.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
S01 that is being sold on Steam (added over a month ago) and the Patreon release of S01 which was a week or so later, has "VN" mode and a bunch of lore (reading material), but zero new content.

That version is not here.
Thx. New question!
It will be here soon, yes?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes