ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It's been mentioned before maybe a year or so ago, too.

Yeah I meant whatever step I'm missing between her getting fucked on the bus and getting fucked in an alley. (no clue if there's anything after that).

Talked to her a lot at school /home / and done lots of bus scenes where you watch or participate.
Spent like a week in game doing nothing but talking to her trying to get it to happen.
I think Sammy also needs to have the slut perk and know about you fucking the soccer boys.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
is there any way to add/edit perks? cant figure it out with unren mod since acquired perks are stored as classes in a list and i dont know how to add a class to that list

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It's been mentioned before maybe a year or so ago, too.

Yeah I meant whatever step I'm missing between her getting fucked on the bus and getting fucked in an alley. (no clue if there's anything after that).

Talked to her a lot at school /home / and done lots of bus scenes where you watch or participate.
Spent like a week in game doing nothing but talking to her trying to get it to happen.
You need to have some triggers such as progressing the pub conversation line or her having sex with the soccer boys before Sammy will ask about it.

is there any way to add/edit perks? cant figure it out with unren mod since acquired perks are stored as classes in a list and i dont know how to add a class to that list
player.add_perk(perk_name)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I think Sammy also needs to have the slut perk and know about you fucking the soccer boys.
Ahh, somehow I missed the slut and succubus perks.

Is it possible to get creampie lover perk without baby crazy / broodmother?

Last edited:

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I wonder if we ever gonna do more fixer stuff... We have been stuck with Haven for SO long...

Actually you know what? Why does Trixie You know the Barmaid who hired Sammy has no Social interactions with Sammy yet? You would think she would try and befriend the new Girl who actually stuck Around in her workplace, unlike the others girls she hires who usually quit soon after... She could teach Sammy how to Charm the men the same way she does in those Cut-ins xD(we could also use her as a way to finally introduce the Bar's owner too)

And Speaking of which more social interactions for cass/mira (so we can actually be more invested in their quest so Sammy has more reason to actually risk herself to help out her Friends instead of people who are her acquaintiances at Best) and the Sweets girls also needs lots more interaction outside their dance events

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
For some reason, no matter if anal or vaginal, the image shown on penetration is always vaginal. Is it a bug or is there simply no anal insertion image?

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
For some reason, no matter if anal or vaginal, the image shown on penetration is always vaginal. Is it a bug or is there simply no anal insertion image?
yeah i have that too i think it's a bug, I also always lose all of the clothes I've been wearing after undressing and they disappear from the wardrobe which is super annoying

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
At first I didn't realize there was not already a gloryhole there. I am so accustomed to poor translations. lol
I saw "make a gloryhole" and thought it was supposed to say "work at the gloryhole" , as if there was already a hole there. haha

WsNyc

Jul 13, 2019
player.add_perk(perk_name)
Now im curious, does this similar command removes perk like "player.remove_perk(perk_name)?
And what about perk list to add perks? Is there a way to check them all, like with command? if not, will you be so kind to share maybe?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
What's in currently was a test for a new cutin image idea so there is only one for now. Will expand on them soon.

Now im curious, does this similar command removes perk like "player.remove_perk(perk_name)?
And what about perk list to add perks? Is there a way to check them all, like with command? if not, will you be so kind to share maybe?
player.remove_perk(perk_name) works. So does player.add_perk([perk_name, perk_anothername]). The list of perks is perk_list. But it will add a lot of undesirable perks as well.

Reactions: Feyd and WsNyc

imagrid1

Feb 16, 2022
Hi! Stumbled upon a bug, i think. When entering pink room Samantha undress herself and looks like clothes are gone. I can't find them after.
I got the same bug. clothes just disappearing after a night in the pink room. also, once in the pink room, customers outside of it stop paying for services. I don't get any money from whoring anywhere anymore. guys just have their way with me for free.

another bug I encountered: somehow I'm double pregnant now. have been pregnant for a while and got impregnated a second time, how ever that works.
my perks say both "happily pregnant" and "unwanted pregnancy" at the same time. and the statistic also shows "pregnancies: 2" despite not having given birth to the first child yet.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hi! Stumbled upon a bug, i think. When entering pink room Samantha undress herself and looks like clothes are gone. I can't find them after.
Yeah, is a bug. Will fix for next build.

customers outside of it stop paying for services. I don't get any money from whoring anywhere anymore
You sure you haven't switched your whoring to free use?

Pregnant thing I'll look into.

Reactions: Feyd

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
You need to be a whore or prepared to whore. Otherwise the option doesn't show up.
In barmaid job there were multiple times where 'agreed to be a whore' message was displayed, providing me with an option to whore. Does motel job require something more than that? If it does, the game is really cryptic about it.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
yes, I'm sure. I tried switching back and forth between charging and free use. but it didn't help
Any more info you can give? Not seen this happen myself.

In barmaid job there were multiple times where 'agreed to be a whore' message was displayed, providing me with an option to whore. Does motel job require something more than that? If it does, the game is really cryptic about it.
Agreeing to be a whore can trigger if you are poor or super horny. To do highway/motel work you need to be an actual whore. As in have the whore perk. To get the perk you need to start with Gamine origin, agree to sell yourself 10? times or trigger the Cass/Mira quest

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes