Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Jan 30, 2022
The key thing that I saw here is that you reinstalled Windows and you are still having issues. Sorry to say but pretty sure you have a hardware failure. These look like signs of faulty memory. It could be a coincidence that TK17 was the last application that broke the camels back....but simply put...your hardware seems to be going bad.

That error you are getting could be caused by corrupted system files. However many of times system files get corrupted due to bad or faulty memory or hard drives (basically anything that stores stuff). Now it could be Video RAM, which would mean your video card needs to be replaced but you would need to run some test to be sure.

In addition the message you do not have enough system memory would also be a clue. If memory is faulty it may not register correctly with your system causing all sort of issues.

One thing I would do....is reseat your memory chips. And Reseat your video card (If you do not have a laptop). Maybe the dimm got loose or something which is causing the memory to be faulty. So powering your system down, taking the memory out for 30 seconds, wipe the contacts with some alcohol...let dry and then putting it back in. This may solve your problem.

You can also trying running the Windows Memory diagnostic tool. to check for any memory errors.
I really appreciate your help.

I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic. The diagnostic didn't detect any errors.

I'd reseat my memory chips, but opening up my laptop violates my warranty so I would like to do anything I can before calling my warranter.

With this information, what would you recommend at this point?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Wh
I really appreciate your help.

I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic. The diagnostic didn't detect any errors.

I'd reseat my memory chips, but opening up my laptop violates my warranty so I would like to do anything I can before calling my warranter.

With this information, what would you recommend at this point?
Not sure what to to tell you. Changing memory in laptops usually does not need to open up the full laptop and usually does not void the warranty. What is the make and model of your laptop?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Windows 11 hook5 free + reshade v7.5 comparison with vanilla graphics. View attachment 3719169
This is a better comparison, but still only showing the basics of what H5 can do (which are still pretty impressive). This comparison simply provides a better lighting and skin using the standard H5 skins.

Now you move to H5 extended.

1. You have full control of your lighting, shadows, spots, etc...
  2. You have more control over environment parameters not present in H5 Basic
  3. You have access to H5 Skin System, allowing you to layer and mix different normals and specs on your model versus just the basic H5 Skin.
That is just the tip of the ice burgh....

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thank you for all the info. My laptop is trash.:KEK::KEK::KEK: anyway i'll be here watching all your works. you guys continue being awesome(y)(y)(y):HideThePain::HideThePain::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Yeah your laptop is not great. I have gaming laptop with an RTX 3070 Discrete graphics...so it is usually not a problem. Most of my videos were created on my old laptop which was a RTX 2060, Core I7, 32GB RAM (I still use this one for modding).

Long story short, you need something, laptop or otherwise, with a video card better or equivalent to an GTX 1060 Ti (4GB+ VRAM) and at minimum a Core I5 with 16GB of RAM. H5 is GPU heavy so it is not something you want to skimp on. That said you can get a used gaming laptop with a RTX 20 Series card for pretty cheap on eBay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bulokungol

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
If you are talking about sound? Yes but we are talking about the capabilities of H5. Video wise...everything in my video is basically H5 with Reshade (Color adjustment). Post work is sound effects and transitions.

Your video doesn't even demonstrate H5 accurately.
First off, I never claimed my video was an example of everything Hook 5 is capable of.

"NEW! I redid the "VX" version to take advantage of Hook 5 with improved lighting & moving hair."​

I did the sequence in V11 first, then redid it in VX to show how much better it could look if it could use H5. I probably could have spent a week tweaking the room, and honestly I've NEVER gotten 4x skins or H5 skin layers to work. But it was never my intention to show off everything H5 is capable of. People were inquiring whether it was worth the effort to get H5 working. I demonstrated that it is.

In your video, you added cut scenes, fade effects, etc all done using other video editing software. If you're going to edit a video in post production, why bother with Hook at all? Just do it all in post production.

And you criticized my use of stock skin, then direct people to a video where the guy's face looks like mud.

If you wish to offer "constructive criticism", fine. But that's not what you (or your troupe) over on your site (KE) does. You're a bunch of back-biting trolls who are constantly trying to one-up each other and put down others to make yourself look more prestigious (deny it all you want, but you JUST did it to me.)

One of my first posts here, I made a point of saying how I didn't come to talk smack about the other sites or the people on them who drove me out. You changed that with one stupid post forcing me to defend myself.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
First off, I never claimed my video was an example of everything Hook 5 is capable of.

"NEW! I redid the "VX" version to take advantage of Hook 5 with improved lighting & moving hair."​

I did the sequence in V11 first, then redid it in VX to show how much better it could look if it could use H5. I probably could have spent a week tweaking the room, and honestly I've NEVER gotten 4x skins or H5 skin layers to work. But it was never my intention to show off everything H5 is capable of. People were inquiring whether it was worth the effort to get H5 working. I demonstrated that it is.

In your video, you added cut scenes, fade effects, etc all done using other video editing software. If you're going to edit a video in post production, why bother with Hook at all? Just do it all in post production.

And you criticized my use of stock skin, then direct people to a video where the guy's face looks like mud.

If you wish to offer "constructive criticism", fine. But that's not what you (or your troupe) over on your site (KE) does. You're a bunch of back-biting trolls who are constantly trying to one-up each other and put down others to make yourself look more prestigious (deny it all you want, but you JUST did it to me.)

One of my first posts here, I made a point of saying how I didn't come to talk smack about the other sites or the people on them who drove me out. You changed that with one stupid post forcing me to defend myself.
LOL This guy...ok I'll bite.

You literally said

redid it using H5 (I added custom room lighting, and took advantage of H5's "moving hair" with the model) to show off what each is capable of
Usually when people say things like "to show off what each is capable of" you expect to see..well you know...a lot of capabilities. Ok that was not your intention but you sure did make it seem like you were trying to do that based on what you said. I mean you showed moving hair and sub par lighting, not sure what exactly your trying to "show off" there, but ok.

Do you know how Hook5 works? Hook 5 is not a video editor. You cannot do fade effects or cut scenes with Hook 5. Hook 5 is for graphics enhancements. That said, for me sequencer...is limiting so I simply decided not to use it and to do the things the sequencer does in a more powerful video editor. It's a preference...maybe not yours, but its a preference that has nothing to do with Hook5 or its capabilities.

I did criticize your stock skin. You said you want to show off H5, and you used a stock skin. The most basic features of H5 is using a H5 enabled skin on your model. So for someone who said they are trying to "show off" the capabilities of Hook 5, I expected to see at least the basics...like a proper skin. Didn't think it should be that hard as there are plenty to choose from. In addition, when you use Hook5 it actually makes the base skins look worse, so if you have no intention of using a H5 enabled skin why even use Hook5? Not even sure what you mean by "Guys face looks like mud" but ok.

Dude you need to stop taking things so personal, geez. Live a little, take a walk, woosahhh....it is just a game. You act like I called your first born child ugly or something.

Reactions: AgentKE

Jan 30, 2022
Wh

Not sure what to to tell you. Changing memory in laptops usually does not need to open up the full laptop and usually does not void the warranty. What is the make and model of your laptop?
I wasnt aware that was standard. I don't see a slot on the sides. I have a Lenovo Workstation P73. I found a picture online of an open P73. Is the circled green item the memory card?

internals-960x616.jpg
The webpage I got this picture from reviewed the P73. I'm not tech savvy, but a passage reads,
Before we get to talk about the performance, I’ll mention that the P73 gets the same bottom design as the P72, with an access bay that allows easy access to the storage drives (2x M.2 and the 2.5″ bay), two of the RAM slots and the battery. This laptop does not get a swappable battery, like the older ThinkPad P71/P70 used to. There are also 4x RAM slots inside, but two of them are hidden above the motherboard and would require to take out the keyboard to get to.
If I understand this correctly, the memory cards are inside the bottom. Is that accurate?

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I wasnt aware that was standard. I don't see a slot on the sides. I have a Lenovo Workstation P73. I found a picture online of an open P73. Is the circled green item the memory card?

View attachment 3722271
The webpage I got this picture from reviewed the P73. I'm not tech savvy, but a passage reads,

If I understand this correctly, the memory cards are inside the bottom. Is that accurate?
Memory is highlighted in red.

You can check out this video for how to remove and/or put it back in

If you are not techy I do not recommend you do this yourself..even though it is fairly simple. I upgrade my own memory and storage on my laptops so these things are fairly trivial to me.

1717992754479.png

Jan 30, 2022
Memory is highlighted in red.

You can check out this video for how to remove and/or put it back in

If you are not techy I do not recommend you do this yourself..even though it is fairly simple. I upgrade my own memory and storage on my laptops so these things are fairly trivial to me.

View attachment 3722275
Understood. Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to help on something that isn't thread-related.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

We just reached another milestone at Phoenix Garden with 6000 members!

We want to take the time to give a big thank you to the community, especially the people from F95 zone.

Also a special thanks to our webmaster Roy, who made all this possible.

Stay up-to-date on The Klub 17 news, by signing up to the official site Phoenix Garden.

We will continue to bright you more content and update to the game.
Again, thank you all.

Team K17.

Oct 28, 2021

We just reached another milestone at Phoenix Garden with 6000 members!

We want to take the time to give a big thank you to the community, especially the people from F95 zone.

Also a special thanks to our webmaster Roy, who made all this possible.

Stay up-to-date on The Klub 17 news, by signing up to the official site Phoenix Garden.

We will continue to bright you more content and update to the game.
Again, thank you all.

Team K17.
6000 Members in a little over 10 Years. Congrats. Some forums never even make it to 1000 in that time frame.

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
Can't seem to run V11 on Windows 11, getting an access violation on startup that appears to result from good-bye-txx trying to do something in the registry.

Complete log attached to below

• Thinking Face

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Can't seem to run V11 on Windows 11, getting an access violation on startup that appears to result from good-bye-txx trying to do something in the registry.

Complete log attached to below
I am no V11 expert, but why does your log say Windows 7? Pretty sure V11 is a portable install so no registry entries needed.

Maybe Richter Belmont can help you. I installed V11...on Windows 11 and worked, but that's all I can say about it, as I run VX.

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
I am no V11 expert, but why does your log say Windows 7? Pretty sure V11 is a portable install so no registry entries needed.

Maybe Richter Belmont can help you. I installed V11...on Windows 11 and worked, but that's all I can say about it, as I run VX.
I tried a few different compatibility modes to see if that would resolve anything, particularly 8 and 7, same result for all of them.

The installer definitely mentions registry entries, and indeed the other non-error reporting log has manipulating registry entries as the last thing printed to it (log appears to be appended to as opposed to overwritten on each run which is why it appears to just repeat the same thing 3 times, as I tried running it 3 times before coming here)

Also found these in my registry:
1718066340716.png

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
PSA:

Hey folks just something I noticed...

If there is anything you do. Please do not click on any of the links or "Join Phoenixgarden" links in V11 of this game. The link will take you to , which expired and was bought by some company distributing known malware.

So if you don't want those types of problems. Please do not click those links that are in the game.

PhaedraRattler

Mar 10, 2021
If there is anything you do. Please do not click on any of the links or "Join Phoenixgarden" links in V11 of this game. The link will take you to , which expired and was bought by some company distributing known malware.
Just here to throw them a little lifeline (after all I don't like them, but I'm a humble sweet heart), not straight malware but extremely dangerous adware chains that might easily lead for a naive user to fall into a scam; which is a problem taking into account 95% of base users of this software is either xbox and PlayStore click and play kids or +50 adults (worse generations in computer safety self awareness)

It would be nice for developers to fix that either removing the link or ammending it to redirect to roy's forum; in a matter of fact this should've been done the exact day of domain name reversal (phoenixgarden.cc > roysforum.com)

Note: I'm just giving a tip for the sake of tidiness, making a CC to offtopic section with due quoting so in case of blatant deletion

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
Dude you need to stop taking things so personal, geez. Live a little, take a walk, woosahhh....it is just a game. You act like I called your first born child ugly or something.
You kicked me out & banned me from KE after siding with a buddy of yours who launched an unprovoked attack upon me, and here you are going out of your way disassemble & ridicule my video. But I "need to stop taking things so personal." Sure. :cautious:

• Haha

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
Over the weekend, I upgraded my Ubuntu Linux installation (dual boot PC) to the latest version (24.04 LTS) which broke my install of Wine, forcing me to reinstall Wine to the latest version as well (v9.10)

The new release of Wine comes with built-in support for "MS DotNet 6.0 & 8.0". Installing DotNet under previous versions of Wine (even using "Winetricks") never worked (some versions worked, but the versions needed for full Hook5 all failed.

The new release of Wine 9.x with built-in DotNet actually works. I can finally run the FULL unlocked version of Hook 5 under VX in Ubuntu for the first time. Very nice.

NOTE! Running TK17 with Hook 5 (both Free & Full) from Ubuntu WILL corrupt the "Temp" folder and prevent TK17 (both VX & V11) from running when you go back to Windows. You can't even delete the folder from Windows to replace it with a new one to get it working again. So run your Windows install of TK17 from Linux with caution!

• Yay, new update!

AgentKE

Sep 22, 2023
You kicked me out & banned me from KE after siding with a buddy of yours who launched an unprovoked attack upon me, and here you are going out of your way disassemble & ridicule my video. But I "need to stop taking things so personal." Sure. :cautious:
Greetings newbie, please use the search function and talk about your personal issues in the off topic thread :D
https://f95zone.to/threads/tk-17-off-topic.172966/

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes