HTML The Simple Path [Alpha1] [Thackerweil]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Just a heads up Thackerweil, when you closed your patreon, your final post went away, so we have no way to know what you said/decided, wish you the best.
It's not like I had a lot of followers anyway, and I guess they still can read what is happening here, in comment section. And even if this will become problem one day, I can always make group later in discord, messenger or somewhere else. And yeah, thank you

Reactions: RiskyBlank2.0

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
Second using subscribstar as well for your future payments. Also personally I highly preferred the previous "condemed town" because it felt more complete as a previous commenter said in that there was more variety in things to do. 2. I honestly prefer real over 3D models simply because it adds more to the game than static models. I know confined and horny does the 3D models well but I still prefered their old version with elixer for life. 3. Variety in responses to actions is also great and this is seen more in the previous title.

On a side not I was looking forward to an expansion on the previous title so it did leave a stale taste in my mouth seeing such a change up so there is some bias in my view of the current project. 3D models can be good but i personaly find that it limits the development time and the quality exchange isn't good enough for me to find them "attractive" unless they are animated models

Reactions: Ulqui210
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes