• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
What is the password for the game? I can't unzip the game folder with 7zip without password.
If memory serves, the password is "kimochi.info".

Also, it occurred to me that isn't on the list. It's very good and generally in theme with this thread - with a very heavy focus on seduction and humiliation for willingly falling for it. There's a translation thread where NamesAreForTheWeak is working on it, though it's maybe halfway done or so. Very much looking forward to the finished translation in the future.

I might work on an MTL of the remaining text if I can find time to troubleshoot the myriad amount of issues that crop up in this one. Or at least used to when I tried a few years ago, maybe T++ has gotten better about handling it over the years. Either way, later when I have time.

Based on the descriptions, the dev's other games seem good too... but they've been sitting on my backlog for years at this point...

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hey looking for some help.

Anyone got a link to download this game so it can be translaated to be added to either the banger or honorable mentions list?

I can't find it online anywhere despite looking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
It's really very good.

The other game is also very good, if you haven't played it try it.
RJ01047424 勇者のたまごと魔王の刺客

View attachment 2616443 View attachment 2616444
One day, a certain boy and his father rescue some girls who were being attacked by demons, and decide to take them into their home.

However, these girls were actually assassins sent by the Demon King to trap the boy, who was born in this world as a hero.
Do you happen to have the updated version of RJ402723?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes