atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I HATE this kind of games because my fear is that this thing can happen to my wife/girlfriend/sister . Really disturbing.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I HATE this kind of games because my fear is that this thing can happen to my wife/girlfriend/sister . Really disturbing.
Just for the record, your problem is that you blame real life problems on stories like this, as if people don't know what sexual slavery is if not for these games. If a person commits murder because he saw murder in Hollywood movies, that's his problem. Normal people know the difference between reality and fiction.

If anyone does something like this in real life, I fully support punishing him with the full might of the law, even death penalty isn't off the table in my opinion, but that's up to every country to decide what their laws are.

However, I am allowed to fantasise and write whatever. If we censor stories with morality, there would be no stories with murder, theft, robberies, rape, kidnapping, war, torture, massacre and whatnot, all of our stories would only feature positivity. At that point, I wonder if we are still living in this world. That sounds more like Heaven to me.

tg

May 1, 2017
I played the game. I didn't like it. Too much time spent on just talking. Not enough just depicting sex.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
I played the game. I didn't like it. Too much time spent on just talking. Not enough just depicting sex.
Glad you said and as I was thinking it. I get what the dev is doing in trying to create an strange but captivating story, but each update just gets a stranger than the previous. No offence dev, enjoyed your previous title but I'm not too sure about this one at the moment.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Glad you said and as I was thinking it. I get what the dev is doing in trying to create an strange but captivating story, but each update just gets a stranger than the previous. No offence dev, enjoyed your previous title but I'm not too sure about this one at the moment.
That's okay. No offence taken. Thank you for being respectful. I understand this game isn't as enjoyable as Human Dairy Farm, particularly on the erotic side. Well, the bad news is that it will likely remain this way until I'm ready to make the next game, or go back to Human Dairy Farm. The good news is, hopefully I'll be much more capable than before by the end of this game, because I have been learning many new development tools. Without going into too much technical details, I'd say Daz3d, which is the software that I used to make Human Dairy Farm and the first 3 chapters of What Day Is It, is at its limit. There were lots of things I wanted to make in Human Dairy Farm that I couldn't using Daz3d. I'm using Blender now, and I believe it gives me a lot more creative freedom. One of the purposes of making this game is to allow me to test out different tools. That is partly why the story is a bit strange.

Reactions: davd

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
That's okay. No offence taken. Thank you for being respectful. I understand this game isn't as enjoyable as Human Dairy Farm, particularly on the erotic side. Well, the bad news is that it will likely remain this way until I'm ready to make the next game, or go back to Human Dairy Farm. The good news is, hopefully I'll be much more capable than before by the end of this game, because I have been learning many new development tools. Without going into too much technical details, I'd say Daz3d, which is the software that I used to make Human Dairy Farm and the first 3 chapters of What Day Is It, is at its limit. There were lots of things I wanted to make in Human Dairy Farm that I couldn't using Daz3d. I'm using Blender now, and I believe it gives me a lot more creative freedom. One of the purposes of making this game is to allow me to test out different tools. That is partly why the story is a bit strange.
Keep cooking. There's definitely more of a psycho thriller vibe to this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BiggestDickest

davd

Jul 11, 2017
Glad hear and totally understand. Keep working on it and you'll get there! LOL and yes, I'm here mostly for the sexy time scenes. :cool:

Reactions: BiggestDickest
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote