• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
So WHICH ONE IS IT!!!!!!??!?!?!?!
Or is it both?
In the context of the conversation, SlapE is explicitly talking about the earlobe stretchers. I share his opinion of them. I don't like how they look, and seeing the lobes after they're removed makes me uncomfortable. They're like tattoos, but tattoos can be hidden or removed more easily than the droopy loops can be restored.

Some people like body modifications. Some of us don't. Simple as that.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
In the context of the conversation, SlapE is explicitly talking about the earlobe stretchers. I share his opinion of them. I don't like how they look, and seeing the lobes after they're removed makes me uncomfortable. They're like tattoos, but tattoos can be hidden or removed more easily than the droopy loops can be restored.

At least it's not a Lip gauge...

1715903490724.png

When you need to take your plate with you, but your hands are full...

Seriously though, This is cultural, and that's fine, but for a middle class white chick, yeah not my thing... But everyone has a right to like what they like and I'm cool with that!

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Seriously though, This is cultural, and that's fine, but for a middle class white chick, yeah not my thing... But everyone has a right to like what they like and I'm cool with that!
Very much this. So long as it's not something tied to a hateful ideology that encourages persecution, everyone can decorate themselves as they like. We don't all have to like how it looks.

Reactions: EJW and hic86

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
At least it's not a Lip gauge...

View attachment 3642033

When you need to take your plate with you, but your hands are full...

I hope no sick dev creates a girl with that... imagine the BJ... 8187328612_c6bcf8177e_b.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Yep! Although I actually like non-gauge piercings, depending on the style. I'm also fine tattoo's in general, except for face tats, tit tats or full body.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
This update has been in the """"""""""""""""testing phase"""""""""""""""" for a month now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
brave_QWBqc0yzEC.jpg

Yo.

Apologies for the lack of posts, I've talked a small amount in the comments and in discord but I didn't intend on making another official post until I had this release out.
This is just a quick post to let you guys know what the hold up has been.

In the last post I said things would be out early in May, and in the comments I said this last Monday or Tuesday and both dates have come and gone.
The reasons for these delays are personal matters. I've been dealing with a lot of things both with finishing the update but mostly outside of developing the game.
I'm not trying to make excuses though, I haven't handled things well and I take full responsibility for the fact that this update should have been out months ago.

I do apologize for the wait and I apologize for any frustrations I've caused. I'm making a lot of the same mistakes I made last year but I'm not freaking out.
The update is very close to being done. I am working as much as I can and it will be out as soon as it possibly can be.

I do not think it will take this long at all but just to put it out there, if this update isn't out by the end of the month then pledges will be paused again.
And once again the update will be released to all tiers and former patrons at the same time.

I don't mean to look ahead, I'm fully focused on getting this update out but I do want to say that I intend to return to smaller but more frequent updates after this one.

I'm going to lock back in and that means I'll be silent until the update is out, so if you have any questions or anything then those will be answered afterwards.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I don't really deserve it right now but I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
So many devs working 9 to 5 and developing awesome games and get barley anything while this guy avgs 11k to 13k a month and ppl are happy to open thier wallets for him. This is why i hate humans, majority are dumber than a bag of rocks :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: preglovr12

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 3642544

Yo.

Apologies for the lack of posts, I've talked a small amount in the comments and in discord but I didn't intend on making another official post until I had this release out.
This is just a quick post to let you guys know what the hold up has been.

In the last post I said things would be out early in May, and in the comments I said this last Monday or Tuesday and both dates have come and gone.
The reasons for these delays are personal matters. I've been dealing with a lot of things both with finishing the update but mostly outside of developing the game.
I'm not trying to make excuses though, I haven't handled things well and I take full responsibility for the fact that this update should have been out months ago.

I do apologize for the wait and I apologize for any frustrations I've caused. I'm making a lot of the same mistakes I made last year but I'm not freaking out.
The update is very close to being done. I am working as much as I can and it will be out as soon as it possibly can be.

I do not think it will take this long at all but just to put it out there, if this update isn't out by the end of the month then pledges will be paused again.
And once again the update will be released to all tiers and former patrons at the same time.

I don't mean to look ahead, I'm fully focused on getting this update out but I do want to say that I intend to return to smaller but more frequent updates after this one.

I'm going to lock back in and that means I'll be silent until the update is out, so if you have any questions or anything then those will be answered afterwards.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I don't really deserve it right now but I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

<removed>-please-<removed>.gif

At this point his posts have a better story, pacing and character development than his VN :LUL: :LUL:

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes