Identify 1 man 1 bunker multiple girls

partwazz

Jan 30, 2020
Hello I'm looking for a game I could have sworn I found on here, where you are the only male in an underground vault/bunker/shelter that your father put you in charge of. He left you a maid/secretary to help you manage it and the multiple girls in it. I thought it was called shelter but that led to a furry game. (I am aware of the game s.h.e.l.t.e.r. that is good but not what I'm looking for.) I think it had a big library that had a maze segment to find the rebellious girl.
even if you don't know what I'm looking for thanks for taking time to read this over.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Hello I'm looking for a game I could have sworn I found on here, where you are the only male in an underground vault/bunker/shelter that your father put you in charge of. He left you a maid/secretary to help you manage it and the multiple girls in it. I thought it was called shelter but that led to a furry game. (I am aware of the game s.h.e.l.t.e.r. that is good but not what I'm looking for.) I think it had a big library that had a maze segment to find the rebellious girl.
even if you don't know what I'm looking for thanks for taking time to read this over.
https://f95zone.to/threads/aftermath-v1-6f-vilemedia.46905/

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
damn thanks that was fast that's the game it sucks its abandoned but thanks regardless
i had a feeling i knew what game you were talking about but couldn't for the life of my remember what it was called lol, yeah its hella abandoned sadly