3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover7.png

Overview:
Have you ever felt like you were trapped in your own hometown? Well this is a story about several girls who find themselves entrapped in their hometown with no ability to escape. You will follow their lives and see what situations they must face on a day to day basis. This is a Kinetic novel so it is very story oriented. The two MC's are Rayanne and Kimberly.
Rayanne
Rayanne is an 18 year old senior in high school. She is a sweet, naïve, and innocent young woman with a heart of gold. She lives with her stepmom Cathy, and half sister Carrie, in a house they rent from a disgusting old man. She works at the ice cream parlor in the mall to help pay rent. One morning something horrifying happens to her at work. Her reaction to this event causes her to nearly lose her job. The problems start to snowball after she comes home from work. Before she knows it, every man in town has a bullseye on her body.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2022-09-07
Developer: Spaceball1 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Home215.png School92.png School64.png Judge21.png Jail31.png Jail24.png School29.png Home154.png FinnHouse29.png Home122.png Icecreamparlor74.png Icecreamparlor47.png ICP72.png Home65.png WO28.png

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I would give a go if the male characters weren't so gross. Or at least had a good history like birds and bees with all of them being avoidable. Anyway, nobody is here too read about my personal preferences... judging by the prints it seems that renders are good so good luck to the dev.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am Curious as to the "situation" in which she found herself in.
2nd, I would LOCK myself into a Gloryhole; and bolt it shut!
- Charge the Perv's x3 price. When I had enough $$$; I would get the Fuck out of Town!
then Maybe Join a Convent!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes