VN Ren'Py Completed Demon King Domination: Deluxe Edition [Belgerum]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tzID7X.png

Overview:
Malos, the evil ruler of the demon realm, has declared war on humanity, spreading death and destruction with his army.

Princess Dianne, the fiercest warrior of humankind, quests to infiltrate the demon realm and kill Malos.

The Demon King waits as she fights her way to his throne room, where they will clash. One will emerge victorious, and the other will face humiliation and defeat...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher: ,
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final (Deluxe Edition)
Language: English
Shop:
Voice Actress:
Artist:
Genre:

Installation:

Difference between the first version and this Deluxe version:

Download
Win/Linux/OSX:
- - -
Android: - - -
Soundtrack: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

thanks to @Belgerum itself for sharing it!

2018-03-29_102506.jpg 2018-03-29_102532.jpg Iine.png Imne.png Iin2e.png Iin23e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Walktrough (?)
Ending 1: Lose fight at stage 1, she will try to absorb you and you f*** her cowgirl style.
Ending 2: Lose fight at stage 5, she will get tired and then you can f*** her from behind.
Ending 3: Win stage 5 fight. You enslave her and f*** her missionary style.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Walktrough (?)
Ending 1: Lose fight at stage 1, she will try to absorb you and you f*** her cowgirl style.
Ending 2: Lose fight at stage 4, she will get tired and then you can f*** her from behind.
Ending 3: Win stage 4 fight. You enslave her and f*** her missionary style.
Ah. Yes. I forgot to put the walkthrough.

:FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I will check if there is ending after Hard Mode. I have not seen pregnency for now.
Pregnancy is based more on the fact that it's mentioned in the dialogue.. but unfortunately, there's no actual CG of her - with belly and everything.

And for the walk, don't worry! Was already available on the itch.io page of the dev along the game xD

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
If the point of this was to have a decent story, it failed; if it was meant to have good gameplay, can't say it succeeded there either. The sex scenes are lacking the most out of the three. Figured I'd give it a try because it had some gameplay to it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol i whas looking for HP codes and such iff i whas planning to play the gamegoing straight to ending is lame only iff i whould have played alrdy and only then

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
lol i whas looking for HP codes and such iff i whas planning to play the gamegoing straight to ending is lame only iff i whould have played alrdy and only then
In that case, open the console and type something like "php = 99999" to give yourself infinite health.

Reactions: Coolbyt

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
If the point of this was to have a decent story, it failed; if it was meant to have good gameplay, can't say it succeeded there either. The sex scenes are lacking the most out of the three. Figured I'd give it a try because it had some gameplay to it.
I'm sorry to hear that you found the game lacking. =( If you have any feedback on how we can improve in the future, please let us know.

Reactions: GEMPAL

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I wish there was more. I haven't had enough of the princess's sweet abs. Oh well.
Short but sweet. I love the voice acting. The cliche lines they shout out during battle are great. Second only to the cliche lines during the H-scenes. Hearing actual people read those line out loud was equal parts arousing and hilarious. XD
Looking forward to that sequel teased at the end. Hopefully the elf will be equally as gifted in the abs department. :FeelsGoodMan:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I do. I do praise you. And Hentai Gods praise you too.
Mmm. Abs.~ :FeelsGoodMan:
This reminds me of those JSK games. I love those. Though judging from these few comments it's not as good. I'll still give it a shot. All for abs.
omg. the jsk games. i still have the whole fucking collection x.x.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes