3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Realm of Dominance is a Femdom Role Playing Game

In our game, the player will fight vicious female fighters and have a relationship with them. You must build a strategy and execute it well in order to prevail in combat. Every opponent will have their own kinks, fighting style and characteristics. Therefore, every opponent must be fought with a different approach. With time, player will develop his/her own strategies.

Explore the universe of Realm of Dominance and help Destor in his journey. Participate in arena battles, work in the city and travel around the realms. Meet new characters, make friends and foes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: Morte Dara - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5.9.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -
Linux: -
- - -

GloriaFacesits.gif LiviaKicks.gif PirateWoman.gif TavernScreenShot.png TavernScreenShot4.png Tiedup2.gif UpdateScreenShot.png pSjym0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
Looking forward to what you guys will make, there are far too few good femdom games on this site.
Some feedback after playing the demo:
- like already mentioned, a skip button would be very nice
- couldn't really figure out how the combat is supposed to work, a short tutorial and some tooltips would be very helpful here I think. Also there seems to be quiet a bit of lag involved in the combat inputs. After I pressed "End turn" nothing happened for several seconds and my impressions was that two turns were actually played afterwards.
Also I am not sure why I even lost the fight in the end.
- the game is fairly large for its length, I am not an expert on Unity so I don't know the inner workings here, but I would advice to keep the game as small as possible in future releases.

Furthermore I have the following suggestion to make in terms of gameplay:
Instead of fist fighting the pirate woman and getting dominated after loosing I think it would be more interesting to move the focus of the gameplay to the domination part instead of the fighting. So having a fight where the female tries to dominate the player and the players goal is it either to prevent that or submit and the fight is lost when the player orgasms or something like that. The footjob would be a possible "attack" the pirate woman could execute for example.
The problem I see with the current gameplay is that it could get boring fairly quickly, especially if the goal is loosing. We are here for the sexy stuff after all. :)

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Looking forward to what you guys will make, there are far too few good femdom games on this site.
Some feedback after playing the demo:
- like already mentioned, a skip button would be very nice
- couldn't really figure out how the combat is supposed to work, a short tutorial and some tooltips would be very helpful here I think. Also there seems to be quiet a bit of lag involved in the combat inputs. After I pressed "End turn" nothing happened for several seconds and my impressions was that two turns were actually played afterwards.
Also I am not sure why I even lost the fight in the end.
- the game is fairly large for its length, I am not an expert on Unity so I don't know the inner workings here, but I would advice to keep the game as small as possible in future releases.

Furthermore I have the following suggestion to make in terms of gameplay:
Instead of fist fighting the pirate woman and getting dominated after loosing I think it would be more interesting to move the focus of the gameplay to the domination part instead of the fighting. So having a fight where the female tries to dominate the player and the players goal is it either to prevent that or submit and the fight is lost when the player orgasms or something like that. The footjob would be a possible "attack" the pirate woman could execute for example.
The problem I see with the current gameplay is that it could get boring fairly quickly, especially if the goal is loosing. We are here for the sexy stuff after all. :)
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really thankful for your suggestions. We will definitely consider what you have mentioned. We will try and fix all the problems. We are aware that the combat is not giving any kind of feedback to player at the moment. We just wanted to showcase what will our game look like with this version. Thank you for your time and reviewing our game. You can't imagine how valuable your feedback is.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because if not and because you felt the need to poke in and hate on something you don't like, you're now probably stuck here watching the thread and will get notifications.
Good job going to assume that i was hating something when i simply said that i was outa here. I bet it felt great? :sneaky::coffee:
Also i have the thread on ignore so i don't actually see notifications from here, part of the "outa here" see. :sneaky: :coffee:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I am, not exactly enthused about what's on offer so far. Moreover that it was apparently good enough in Dev's eyes to reveal it to the public. I'll be happy to be wrong, but it looks like this'll be a stinker bound for the abandoned tag.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes