3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1651514609720.png

Overview:
In the near future, Virtual Reality Gaming has surpassed all other major league sports in worldwide popularity. Driven by cutting edge technology, Virtual Worlds aren’t just created visually but now use all the senses to create a completely immersive experience. And the best players don’t just watch and manipulate a few hand controls. They are athletes whose bodies are projected into fantastical worlds where they compete using their physical and mental skills.
You are a young man with dreams of becoming a professional gamer in this trillion-dollar industry. After having made your reputation on the amateur circuit, you’ve just been accepted into the training program for the professional teams. Officially called Virtual Reality University, it is commonly known by its nickname, ViRility.
But a trillion-dollar industry attracts a wide range of characters: gorgeous athletes, brilliant strategists, jealous schemers, and organized criminals – sometimes wrapped up in the same person. You’ll have to negotiate this minefield of relationships, ethical choices, and danger while training to become the next gaming celebrity.
And also having a lot of sex!
What choices will you make?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Developer: vstoryteller - -
Censored: No
Version: 7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac (v5.2): - - - -

Thank you Samken for sharing the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1651514802081.png 1651514877363.png 1651514920781.png 1651514951921.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well not much to talk about yet. At least the story is unique and interesting and the renders are pretty good to and the MC doesn't seem to be a manlet either.

I'm only really interested in Sam so far and I appreciate the "begone thot" choice with Calistra. So it seems like the sex scenes will be optional as well. This game could be pretty good in future once there is more content for it.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
the graphics look good, the story can get very interesting, all in all a promising start.

I think it's positive that the developer doesn't ignore this forum, because good projects will also find fans here who are willing to support this work, be it financially or with knowledge and experience.

I'm looking forward to the sequel and wish the developer all the best.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes