RPGM Completed Kilo the Magician and the Futanari Elf [Final] [FUROMU AKIO-RUMU/Akio room]

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
1832040_274525ec-c488-47b6-b05d-0fcefed122be_base_resized.jpg

Overview:
Description : "Kilo the Magician and the Futanari Elf - Magician Development with Ejaculation Management!
is a short RPG in which the adventures of an elf are managed with a chastity belt to prevent her from ejaculating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-17
Release Date: 2021-06-30
Developer: FUROMU AKIO-RUMU
Censored: Yes - Minimal Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English (edited MTL by voltairepop)
Sequel: Kilo the Magician and the Lewd Elf 2
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to voltairepop for sharing the game.

100.png 153.png 168.png

kuot

Oct 30, 2017
failed to load %E3%82%AD%E3%83%AD5.png
need to go to game files. www/img/faces/krio5.rpgmvp and change the name to キロ5.rpgmvp have to do that a couple times with specifically the faces folder's documents... that's the only one in hexadecimal thankfully so no need to decode most of them as you can just change the file name to what's displayed in game.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
A better translation won't be coming. only fix word warping issues. There aren't that many events in this game and it takes too much time. If anyone want to edit it some more please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Xanthion

Aug 16, 2018
There's a problem with file saving. It doesn't want to save. Is it anything to do with the MTL?

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Well. I can't seem to fix word warping. I look it up but every time I change column width it also breaks many things. if anyone knows how to fix this. please fix it for me.