VN Ren'Py 12 Goddesses [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hi all, we are HK Production - an indie dev team ( ). We're working on 12 Goddess - an epic eroge based on Vietnam mythology.
banner_1.png

Story
Biden Joe (not Joe Biden) - a 69-year-old man, put on headphones and hid in his house to watch JAV as usual.
1_duong_room_tv.png
BOOM! A plane crashed into the old man's house, he died.
Old Biden's soul flew through time and space. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying under a cliff, in the body of a weak and small teenager.
He was isekai-ed!

Settings
This is not an isekai where the protagonist gets an OP power from some gods, then becomes the champion in another world.
This is a story of friendship, love, sweat, tear, blood, and passion.
Watch how Biden transforms from a weak, impotent boy into the strongest man in The Extraordinary Generation.
(Yes, there will be a lot of battle scenes, and XXX scenes too...)

Fetishes
Milf, Schoolgirl, Threesome, BJ... (Maybe "somebody" might create an incest patch), and ABSOLUTELY NO NTR.

Some Screenshots (H-scenes are animated)

View attachment 1_lely_2.webm

We're aiming to release the 0.1 version sometimes this month or next month. The scripts (About 40-60 mins of content) are finished. All the work left is rendering and UI customization.

Last edited:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Before rendering, we tried to storyboard the scenes.

As you can see, they're really ... low quality :ROFLMAO:, but they're quite useful in helping us choose the characters, composition, camera shot of the rendering.

After the storyboarding is done, they're added as CG into the script.
Then we can do a first round of playtesting, to see if the CG is suitable to the scrips before actually rendering them.

1647451671033.png

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Meet our main character and the first 2 girls:
- Biden Joe: Our main character, the only son of the Joe family. Originally a 69 years old dirty old, but died and isekai-ed into an 18 years-old guy.
- Darla: The head maid of Joe's family, a close friend of Pilot Joe - Biden's father (definitely not his mother, I'm not making this up)
- Ruri: Biden's childhood friend and fiancée
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress Update
- Scripts: 100% Done
- Storyboard: 100% Done
- Rendering: 10%
- UI Customisation (Font, title, etc): 0%, but won't take long anyway.
The rendering progress is going well. HS2 Studio Neo is a bit clunky but easier to use than we expected.

2_diem_kiss.png
1_lely_khoailang_2.png

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Progress Update - More MILFs incoming

Another day, another girl comes and joins the harem. Meet the 2 new girls and see how Biden kissed both of them in his first study session
- Natalie: A genius alchemist, who taught Alchemy at Goddess Academy (btw, she has big boobs)
- Mimi: An innocent big boobs classmate (but not your typical dummy blond big boobs girls)
- Tia:The sexy headmaster of Goddess Academy. There won't be any H-scene with her in v0.1; but she will join you on a hot 3some with another MILF later in the game
- By the way, did I mention Nayomi - Biden's roommate? He seems a bit girly, but definitely not a reverse-trap or something like that!!

We're making steady progress. Next time, we will have the first proper H-scene, then 12 Goddesses v0.1 will be ready for release.
- Scripts: 100% Done
- Storyboard: 100% Done
- UI Customisation (Font, title, etc): 100% Done
- Rendering: 80%

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 1.30.32 PM.jpg

Hi guys,

Finally, we finished version 0.1 of 12 Goddesses.
This is a short demo with about 40 minutes of content. Enjoy the first H-scene (if you manage to unlock it).

You can get the game at: (Support Windows/Mac/Android, English, and Vietnamese).
I have just created a request thread in F95Zone. Hope it will be accepted soon.

Reactions: MrFool314

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Always a safe bet using Honey Select for your renders but story is pretty interesting, though I only skimmed it for now I saw enough that I want to play it properly. Characters are pretty varied and interesting and the combat is a novel idea that I don't think I've ever seen like that in a Renpy game, though that may just be me but I have played a decent amount so far.

I think you guys are definitely on the right track to a pretty good story with enough H to act as a cherry on top. I noticed a few minor English hiccups now and then but I understand this isn't an English game and what I saw was so inconsequential that I can't even remember what I saw off the top of my head.

Overall I'd give it a 7.5/10 for now just after a rough skim but I think that'll go up to an 8 after really getting into it

Thank you for playing and reviewing our game. Would you mind copying it over to the main thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/12-goddesses-v0-4-hkproduction.112971, as we do not update this thread anymore :D?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote