2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
LogoB.png

Overview:
At the age of 5, tragedy struck when malevolent intruders invaded your home, mercilessly slaughtering your entire family. In a harrowing escape, you managed to flee through a window and seek refuge with your aunt. Yet, despite surviving the ordeal, a deep-seated hollowness consumed you from within. Life lost its spark, and you found solace in neither companionship nor romance. All you craved was to shield your beloved aunt and exact vengeance upon those responsible for your shattered existence. Thus, you embarked on a quest to become a covert operative, hoping to uncover the identity of the murderers and exact the retribution you so desperately desired. But fate had other designs for you...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-30
Release Date: 2023-03-30
Developer: InjectLifeOnline - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
New game is required!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dwmatio me nadia vgalsimo papoutsiwn 1.png Diafimisi MAIN.png MC kai natalie apeilh.png hayami gym.jpg hayami nadia kinigito 2.png kelly apeilh 1080p.png Mc me kelly dwmatio 3.png nadia xoros 1.png mama gala.png ginmcanim.gif jmasturbation5.png varakia me nadia 3.png servitora xeirapsia 3.png street kinigito kelly 5.png kelly travmatias 1.png kelly sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
* Best of luck with the new game!

ReloadMyEmptyHeart-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Inject Life Online

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Some people brake into your house and kill your family! You manage to escape from the window and run to your aunt's place.
MC: "Auntie, I had a NIGHTMARE about my parents death, can I sleep in your room tonight?" :sneaky::devilish:

6747um.jpg
(see 10th screen)

Last edited:

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Looks nice, but what is it about these annoying delays. Way too many of them, especially during dialogues. You talk to someone and suddenly the screen goes black and you have to wait out the totally pointless delay before you can continue. This is not cool.
Noted! I was thinking the same thing. I will post an update soon!

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
By reading the overview and planned tags I'm not sure if this game's main focus will be about femdom stuff or not, can you please clarify this subject?

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
By reading the overview and planned tags I'm not sure if this game's main focus will be about femdom stuff or not, can you please clarify this subject?
In this game, there will be scenes of the planned tags. This game will not focus on one subject. But if someone ask me what is the main focus of this game I will answer it's like an action game with romance trying to tell a story and not jump in bed with every random girl.

Reactions: keitaka and darlic

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reload My Empty Heart [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 378mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
No NTR or sharing/swinging :) (y)
Harem:love:
Games looks great but we need sex hope to see that soon
Where did you get that there wont be any ntr?
The Never expected Tags are: MMF, Pegging, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox, Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans
No mention of ntr and there is voyeurism and blackmail in planned tags so...
I'm not asking for ntr, just want to know if it will be there.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes