Ren'Py Abandoned Whore Effect [v0.2] [Horny Dragon]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1666471157002.jpeg

Overview:
Warning! The game contains scenes of an erotic nature and profanity.
Dissatisfied with the quality and quantity of erotic scenes in Mass Effect?
We will fix it!
Your attention is invited to the Whore Effect!
Playing as Shepard, a depraved woman and a good captain, you have to assemble your team and stop the Reapers.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2023-01-22
Developer: Horny Dragon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac v0.1: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

fnmTSG.png +uuCsV.png JPE2MG.png yM1C1F.png wx1819.png fjEthM.png 7nGdj0.png 8EVKKo.png fkfnN6.png

Last edited:

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Looks interesting and something I have wanted for a while, I shall return when you can play as male shep

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Good start, but I've notices some mistakes like calling the spelling Spectre as 'Spectr', Shephard as 'Shepard', and spelling Protheans as 'Protean' among other things. It's throughout and bothersome. I'm sure it can be fixed in the future.

Another criticism is the arrow key minigame. It's too fast and the penalty is too high for failure. You're forced to replay the hacking minigame each time you fail the mission. If the time the arrow prompts were on screen lasted a second longer or the penalty reduced then it would be better.

Edit: I was wrong about the Shepard spelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2
Dec 8, 2018
Good start, but I've notices some mistakes like calling the spelling Spectre as 'Spectr', Shephard as 'Shepard', and spelling Protheans as 'Protean' among other things. It's throughout and bothersome. I'm sure it can be fixed in the future.

Another criticism is the arrow key minigame. It's too fast and the penalty is too high for failure. You're forced to replay the hacking minigame each time you fail the mission. If the time the arrow prompts were on screen lasted a second longer or the penalty reduced then it would be better.
'Shepard' is the correct spelling of the character.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes