Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Here are the deleted scenes:
If some of these are too much, and mods want me to remove it, then let me know and i will.

Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
That's too much :eek::eek:, it reminds me of the end of Far Cry 3 , you had to kill your girlfriend for having Cintrax'D

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
that's why it was banned in australia
They were also not allowed to release the uncensore patch if they wanted to keep their game on steam. Weird to see how it goes now that steam has taken a hands-off approach with their store (allowing adult content and all).

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
deleted video :( i can't even find the game on here with the uncensored patch
Just watch it on here. There was no uncensored patch, they just re-released the game uncensored. Game is trash anyway.

The spinoff, (releasing uncensored), seems more promising and is dropping next month. I'll be getting it when it releases.

fixing-felix

Feb 26, 2020
oh right yeah, but I thought if I can get it for free (after loads have complained being it shit) why not :D

I would like to develop a game like this but I'm not developer, artist or writer haha but I have imagination.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
as a succubus
i wander how much fucking will there be...
I saw some gameplay of the beta that showed the succubus having interactive sex with the humans. And in the trailers they teased the succubus getting fucked by the chort. Can't wait to play!

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
if this ever gets seen ill be suprised but i actually bought the game and im not even interested in the first minute just not for me, it was on sale for 4 dollars. if theres a way to share it ill gladly do so.

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
if this ever gets seen ill be suprised but i actually bought the game and im not even interested in the first minute just not for me, it was on sale for 4 dollars. if theres a way to share it ill gladly do so.
family sharing on steam is a way, but you would need to link both accounts and allow acces to your library on both sides, as well as exchanging account information for both parties to succeed in activating it afaik