RPGM Completed Undercover Agent Lady [Final] [Clara Soap]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ402063_img_main.png

Overview
In this RPG game, you control Lady, a special agent, as she tries to unravel the mystery of her best friend Angie, who has disappeared, and Kansas.
In the process, you will be subjected to a series of humiliations.......
The humiliation of having to give your body to your opponent and the humiliation of defeat. And the feeling of helplessness that even her best friend, whom she wants to protect, is raped. ......
Will she be able to overcome her many ordeals and reach the conspiracy at the end of the story?
Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2021-07-10
Developer: Clara Soap -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
How good is MTL?
Story text and H-Scenes were put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked as I saw fit. Quality of that text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of translation)
However, Equipment, Item and Skill names/descriptions were only very lightly looked through so those bits will be rough. (I didn't bother with those much cause gameplay is underwhelming)

Full Save?
Included.

Is the game any good?
No. Only thing it really has going for itself is H-Scenes, which are animated and voiced.
If you for some reason decide to actually play it. Stick to Easy difficulty.

If you spot typos or text overspill screenshot it and I'll try fixing it.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Clipboard01_4.jpg
Nah lady, that's not how it works. I am just complying with the tradition. Nothing personal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hatman1

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Is the game any good?
No. Only thing it really has going for itself is H-Scenes, which are animated and voiced.
If you by some reason decide to actually play it. Stick to Easy difficulty.
Seconded. Played through it when it came out, it's grindy (the more boring end of grindy), and had a number of game breaking bugs. Strongly encourage people to save before meeting the mayor, iirc there were several choices there, and only a few combo's didn't crash it, softlock it, or make progression impossible. Not sure if keymash fixed those when translating.

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Seconded. Played through it when it came out, it's grindy (the more boring end of grindy), and had a number of game breaking bugs. Strongly encourage people to save before meeting the mayor, iirc there were several choices there, and only a few combo's didn't crash it, softlock it, or make progression impossible. Not sure if keymash fixed those when translating.
I didn't run into any bugs while playing it. And with TL++ you can't really fix any bugs, so none of the potential bugs are fixed.

And it's not so much grindy as the fact that level layout is such that encounters are very hard to avoid and there's an unbearable number of 'em.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Anyone have a Mega Link for this? I just tried to download through one of the available links and it gave me a wait time of 8 fucking hours

Nevermind, Pixeldrain is actually just as fast as Mega. Got it in 2 minutes

Last edited:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Man, that art is sweet. I'd even endure regular MTL for that.

And edited MTLs with good engines like DeepL are always A-OK in my book.

Sep 28, 2018
"In this RPG game, you control Lady, a special agent, as she tries to unravel the mystery of her best friend Angie, who has disappeared, and Kansas."
So does this mean that she's investigating how the fuck the Chiefs are the only good team in the AFC West this year?

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
How good is MTL?
Story text and H-Scenes were put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked as I saw fit. Quality of that text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of translation)
However, Equipment, Item and Skill names/descriptions were only very lightly looked through so those bits will be rough. (I didn't bother with those much cause gameplay is underwhelming)

Full Save?
Included.

Is the game any good?
If you for some reason decide to actually play it. Stick to Easy difficulty.

If you spot typos or text overspill screenshot it and I'll try fixing it.
Wish more people would give a sitrep like this at the beginning of the thread. Thanks.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes