EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1362105_ES0001.jpg

Overview:
This is a simple game. A man of great fate returns home to his three stepdaughters after 16 years in prison. The girls have grown up. The man soon realizes that he feels more for the girls than paternal love. Be kind or be strict. It's up to you to get the girls ...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Wetdreamwalker - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 12
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:

Extra: * - Official Walkthrough Mod - CheatMod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1821433_sylday3021.png 1821432_sylday8276.png 1821434_sylday8196.png 1821431_sylday7228.png MNFjelenetfeliciaroomp1.png MNFjelenetkitchen13.png MNFjelenetsofasittogether1.png MNFjelenetdream1bad1.png MNFjelenetfeliciaroom2kiss.png MNFjelenet006full.png MNFjelenetkitchen02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2017
I'm loving the influx of incest VNs, there can never be enough! :love:
Being called "Daddy" by a young girl is hot, but being their actual daddy is even hotter.

Renders are good, girls look unique, premise is great, hopefully harem because all my girls deserve my love equally! Thank you for sharing, best of luck to the dev! (y)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I usually wait until a couple updates in. But it's 4 am and I can't sleep. So it's this or hunt more Sisters of Parvos.

Have to say that the 'step daughter' thing makes no real sense. Why would step children who obviously don't really know you well enough even let you back into their lives? I mean the girls are 18-low 20's from their look. So the mc was gone their entire memorable life.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I usually wait until a couple updates in. But it's 4 am and I can't sleep. So it's this or hunt more Sisters of Parvos.

Have to say that the 'step daughter' thing makes no real sense. Why would step children who obviously don't really know you well enough even let you back into their lives? I mean the girls are 18-low 20's from their look. So the mc was gone their entire memorable life.
probably dev trying to avoiid Patreon rules and not knowing PAtreon doesnt like step-families either

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Very short intro with a lot of potential. The characters look great (especially the Blonde).

The three downsides that really stood out for me were; 1. Really bland generic backgrounds. Not a deal breaker by any means its still very early. 2. Very few renders. The few that are there kinda just go back and forth as you play. 3. This is the big one. I understand the creator isn't a native English speaker but the grammar, spelling, words used and sentence structure are borderline seizure inducing. Totally not trying to hate on the creator because I know its hard work, but this will definitely need help from a native English speaker to be playable.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes