Jan 14, 2023
Yeah I took them down and was about to delete the post because I improved upon my method, but if you'd like to see I can pull up the screenshots again. I was wrong about the geometry editor. Well...not wrong, but I found another way if the fabric of the shirt is not translucent at all. Are you interested in hearing about it?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah I took them down and was about to delete the post because I improved upon my method, but if you'd like to see I can pull up the screenshots again. I was wrong about the geometry editor. Well...not wrong, but I found another way if the fabric of the shirt is not translucent at all. Are you interested in hearing about it?
i tried this, but i couldn't find the smoothing iterations, also shouldn't there be steps to create a custom morph? so you don't have to leave the girls deformed?

Jan 14, 2023
No. Not at all. It's all about creating a surface you can make invisible. I guess I deleted the screenshots, but anyway...

The smoothing iterations are under "General" when you select the clothing. After that, go down the menu and select "mesh smoothing". In 90% of the clothes, there will be a smoothing modifier. If not, you can add a smoothing modifier. (I'll tell you how to do that if the clothing item doesn't have it. It's not hard.) It will be there when you select the clothing item, not the person. Select the menu entitled "Mesh Smoothing". You can go down the menu and see the Smoothing Iterations. Hit up to 50, depending on your computer specs. Then you've got the smoothing to make the clothing look like it fits naturally, but you'll have poke thru.